STAR TREK 2d20

What is Best way to use Cart or Boat or other moving part

What is the best way to use a Cart or Boat or other moving part. I want the PC tokens to (almost) always be on top. I want the cart/boat/etc. locked vs player movement.

I use the enhanced images (3 layers) extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29

I put the cart/boat on the middle layer and move it myself (GM). The player's tokens will all go on the top layer and won't interfere with the vehicle they're on - they can't interact with anything not on the top layer.

It's not for everyone, and there are a few gotchas/limitations - so read the first two posts in the thread thoroughly and if you intend to use it give it a good test first so you know your way around it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information