FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: D&D 3.5e

D&D 3.5e

I have notice as i try and build a campaign for 3.5 that there is a lot of missing in it. most noticeable is drag and drop and the set of rule books available for it is small. I can live without and unstoppable construct tanks that i have to pull cthulu in power armor out to stomp, but giving the players a chance to play with their warlock would be nice. oh ya and drag and drop for building characters, NPC or other would be also very nice.

The 3.5E ruleset is based off the simple content of the OGL (Open Gaming License) - hence why you're getting it included in the Fantasy Grounds base license. That is, you don't have to pay extra like you do for 5E.

There is nothing stopping you playing 3.5E - you just have to enter some information yourself. Wizards of the Coast haven't licensed any of the 3.5E content, so you're limited to what is included in the OGL - most of which comes with the base FG install, or you can purchase what is included in the whole 3.5E SRD here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....xcp?id=DGA044

As I mentioned in a reply to one of your other posts - don't expect drag-and-drop automation like you get in the 5E ruleset.

There is nothing stopping your players playing a warlock - they just need to enter the data into their character sheet. This takes 10 minutes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you want a player to have warlock invocations available to them in the same format as spells, you can put these in yourself. Have a look at the guide I posted here. I have a player with a warlock character in a long-running 3.5E campaign, and I used this method to give him access to all his invocations.

Alternately you could convince your players to switch Pathfinder so that they can have all the info they need in the prog. Because Paizo is awesome and has put most of their material in their PRD.

I actually discarded my 3.5E ruleset entirely.. but that's just how I am. (I don't recommend this unless you know what you're doing!)

Thread Information