DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Passive Perception

Any way to modify the passive perception score...it does not appear to take into account the observant feat and I can't seem to be able to open the box on the character sheet to modify it. The feat only gives a bonus to passive perception and investigation not to active perception checks so modifying that skill doesn't work correctly.

thanks

lawrence
    Pig Dead. Soldier On.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5E

It would appear not. You are correct that if you alter the skill then normal perception checks would be wrong.

This would be a good suggestion for an the 5E ruleset. The Passive perception field calculation needs to be able to be manually overridden like the saves and AC.

VenomousFiligree
    I suggested it here, so hopefully we'll get it....

Yeah, I know... probably a dead thread, but our druid just took the Observant Feat, so this just became an issue for us as well. Manual override would be awesome!

Blog Entries
    This is currently supported.

On the main tab, there is a place where Perception is located. It is abbreviated as PERC. There is a widget icon in the top right corner, meaning that you can CTRL + mouse-wheel up or down to add a permanent modifier. For example, if your Perception skill bonus totals +3, then you will have a 13 listed there. If you mouse-wheel up or down, you can add +5 to make your Passive Perception an 18 while keeping your skill for Perception at +3.

Well, holy crud.. Thanks a ton!

Cool Wtg fg!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This is currently supported.

On the main tab, there is a place where Perception is located. It is abbreviated as PERC. There is a widget icon in the top right corner, meaning that you can CTRL + mouse-wheel up or down to add a permanent modifier. For example, if your Perception skill bonus totals +3, then you will have a 13 listed there. If you mouse-wheel up or down, you can add +5 to make your Passive Perception an 18 while keeping your skill for Perception at +3.
    LOL - I just found this and got all giddy because it's supported.
    I LOVE FG.
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    Yeah, I know... probably a dead thread, but our druid just took the Observant Feat, so this just became an issue for us as well. Manual override would be awesome!
    It should automatically update then.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information