DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 89 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    How do we know this hasn't already happened and TrenloeBOT is assuming your identity?

Who else on these boards might already be Trenloe replicants? Maybe that is how he is omnipresent.

They... are... on... to.. us....

Serious question though. Is there any way at all, I can share a module I make or do I absolutely have to send said module to my players, so they open it themselves? I think I've tried everything, but this ruleset has its quirks and I just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.

I've only recently got into this system and started to understand it. And so far I must say I really like it.

Vires Animi

Under module (in modul window) you have icons. Drop there green icon (on red icon) from left bottom corner. You have there options: allow for players and force load for players.

As far as I understand, Force Loading has been coded out of FG all together, when sharing was redesigned. There was a big discussing about it. I really didn't want to see it go, but Moonwizard was adamant, but out of it came a rather good solution I think. Either way. It doesn't work. And sharing it... nooo... players can't open it.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    . And sharing it... nooo... players can't open it.

Vires Animi
    They must open book - They do it?

You can test yourself - open second session FG, choose Join game and put localhost in place for Host adress. You see the same what see your players.

Ahem. Its not like I haven't used this for 7 years or so... No. There is no book to them to open. I've even had my players share their screens via skype. Nothing shows up. Unless they have the module themselves. Which I frequently update, so I was hoping to skip that step.

I just think this ruleset is so old fashioned that I can't do that.

They don't see this books - modules unless you put icon - allow for players. It's working

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Ahem. Its not like I haven't used this for 7 years or so... No. There is no book to them to open.
    The other way of opening a library module is to double click on the thumbnail in the modules screen. The "book" icon isn't there to show you it's open or closed, but the module will open. Have the Library window open at the same time to see this happen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information