STAR TREK 2d20
Page 46 of 89 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last
    Hi, I have two questions:
    Is somewhere on Character Sheet place for Destiny Points?
    and
    I have problem with share moduls with my players. I put green icon "allow for players" under book, but they don't see it. Maybe it's fault my system and privilages?

Quote Originally Posted by Girwan View Post
    Is somewhere on Character Sheet place for Destiny Points?
    Destiny points are not character based, they are shared by everyone. As such, they are on the desktop - to the bottom right of the dice.

I have problem with share moduls with my players. I put green icon "allow for players" under book, but they don't see it. Maybe it's fault my system and privilages?
    Please provide screenshots of the GM and Player library screens showing these issues. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

capture_002_18102017_225330.jpg

You see green icons on moduls (Phantoms in the dark nad Ships) Players don't see this in their moduls window and windows like images, items etc.

capture_002_18102017_225330.jpg

You see green icons on moduls (Phantoms in the dark nad Ships) Players don't see this in their moduls window and windows like images, items etc.
    Can you provide a screenshot of what the players see please? Start up another instance of FG on the same computer, "Join Game" with a server address of localhost and you will get a player view.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice. Is there more such "tips&tricks"?

I try it, and it's working. I must explain it with my friends. They said me, that don't see this moduls but I see. Sorry for confusion. We will play in Friday night (my local time :P), so I write then that it's OK or not.

Sorry.

Nice. Is there more such "tips&tricks"?

I try it, and it's working. I must explain it with my friends. They said me, that don't see this moduls but I see. Sorry for confusion. We will play in Friday night (my local time :P), so I write then that it's OK or not.

Sorry.
    Is OK

but I have other question. How I can share group Items? As I see, I have it, I can put there new gear, weapons, tools etc... But my players can't see it. I attached file from host screen with yellow arrow which show icon this group.

capture_001_24102017_105220.jpg

but I have other question. How I can share group Items? As I see, I have it, I can put there new gear, weapons, tools etc... But my players can't see it. I attached file from host screen with yellow arrow which show icon this group.
    You can share individual items via the right-click -> Share option within the item window.

If you want to make a list of items then you can either create a library module (manually edit XML), or (much easier) add the shared item links to a story entry to create a list of clickable item links and share the story entry.

Ok, but I plan make a modul with items and share it. Without Items group it's bad idea.
    Create moduls is easier than manually edit XML and create a library modul.

Solution is shared links to story and I use it.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    On this auspicious day, I thought it would be apt to release v2 of the Star Wars Edge of the Empire ruleset.

Download for the v2.1.1a ruleset:

This will overwrite the previous ruleset - allowing you to run previous campaigns using the new ruleset. For GMs swapping from a v1 campaign to v2 please backup your campaign directory before running under v2 - you may encounter some minor errors that should go away after the relevant windows have been opened once.

If you've upgraded a campaign from v1:
    1. When you first run the campaign after upgrading, remove all entries from the combat tracker and re-add them.
    2. If you convert an NPC to a minion, open the skills tab after setting the NPC category to minion - this sets the minion skill check boxes and avoids minionmanager errors.

Versions
    • v2.1.1a - Bugfix for export issue reported in post #357 https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post334750
    • v2.1.1 - Minor update for some bugfixes, a couple of simple requests and adding force rating to PCs. Image resize functionality improvements. See here for more details: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post310303
    • v2.1 - Massive graphical update - thanks to amazing work from Lobosolo. Bugfix - dragging items from library raised error.
    • v2.0.1b - Bugfixes - PC init roll result not populating when newly added to the CT, credits not saving, long weapon name hid dice roll button.
    • v2.0.1a - Minor bugfix - fixes minionmanager error reported in post #8 - Star Wars Day, 2015.
    • v2.0.1 - Initial Release - Star Wars Day, 2015.

Library modules available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ibrary-modules

Extensions available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...set-extensions

Videos
    These videos may help you get started (you may need to download these video files locally in order to play them) if a link doesn't work try the alternative link:

Dice pools and rolling dice or Alternative Link
    PC entry or Alternative Link
    Combat Tracker part 1 or Alternative Link
    NPCs or Alternative Link

More to come covering: vehicles, chits, etc..

Complete session video from FG Con VI Thanks OTG_Wraith.

Version 2 has many changes/improvements over version 1. Some things you'll see in version 2 of the ruleset:
    • Added campaign preferences: Age of Rebellion (Warfare knowledge skill and duty), Force and Destiny (Lightsaber combat skill and morality) and Edge of the Empire (obligation). These are selected by default - disable the option to remove version specific objects.
    • Add lightsaber skill and other skills from Age of Rebellion (via campaign option). Currently, based off the Age of Rebellion and Force and Destiny beta there are two additional skills: Knowledge (Warfare) and Lightsaber.
    • Copy NPC record to the combat tracker rather than link to the NPC list entry. This will allow multiple NPCs to be dragged to the combat tracker using the same NPC record.
    • Options to auto roll NPC initiative from the combat tracker. Include a radio control to select C (cool) or V (vigilance) for roll. Default is vigilance.
    • Provide critical injury functionality - both personal and vehicle.
    • Added minion support for the NPC sheet and the ruleset.
    • Added beta vehicle support to NPCs and PCs. This will undergo further development once v2 is released.
    • Redesign PC and NPC sheets to have name and token at the top of all tabs. This makes it easier to identify the PC/NPC when multiple windows are open.
    • Vertical resize added to PC and NPC window.
    • Career skill check added to skills list. Allows keeping track of career skills.
    • Update item fields to reflect EotE entries. e.g. Runes and Craftsmanship changed/removed.
    • Support for item attachments and modifications.
    • Move wound, stress and destiny chit markers so that they don't interfere with GM ID indicators.
    • Added Message of the Day functionality.
    • Redesigned wound and strain chits to support multiples and use/ignore soak.
    • Module exporting operational.
    • When player is playing multiple PCs, the activated character makes gunnery rolls from Party Starship in the group window.

Also a bunch of fixes/improvements.

A lot of the functionality improvements is to make the GM's work easier, better support some areas of the rules and to track PC and NPC data. This ruleset is still pretty automation light - the most you'll get is dragging wounds/strain/criticals onto characters. I have some ideas for doing some basic automation for common functionality in the (distant) future...

Some big news is that OggDude (creator of the amazing community Character Generator) has agreed to allow me to use the data packages he has put together to seed a library module. As usual, there are copyright limitations, so the data will be exactly as it appears in the character generator - statistics, labels/titles; but any descriptive text will not be included, but will be replaced with a page reference to the book/s where the item in question is detailed.
    great job. i heard about it yesterday and i have to say well done. It's sad official things cant be in game but non of the less i would love to play this version on FG . Someone doing campaign ?

Are you planning on making it so that the game recognizes certain weapon properties like breach or pierce? Because one of my players has a lightsaber and every time he attacks I have to add the damage to him manually rather than just dragging the damage over him and being done with it. The same goes for players with reflect talent. It would be cool if after you rolled an attack there was a button called reflect with a value you could set that would equal ranks. That button would apply the extra soak, so to speak, to the last attack that was made and deduct 2 strain.

Thread Information