FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 89 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last
    Now it is a .zip file named Star Wars EoTE.pak .zip

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xtheth View Post
    Now it is a .zip file named Star Wars EoTE.pak .zip
    Show your file extensions in Windows explorer and name the full file correctly, including extension. Some info here: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ions=windows-7
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, that worked. I had forgotten how to show extensions (even though my PC showed extensions anyway, it just didn't let me edit them ... just rename them and keep them the same thing. Weird. Now it worked.

Hey Trenloe, just wanted to put in a few small feature requests. The first, really in addition to a place to track vehicle attachments, I would like to see if an area that can be put into the vehicle sheets to track special rules like Massive found on large capital ships. My second request would be to expand upon the group ship notes page to include seperate areas that can track the party's base, it's location and upgrades, along with an area for contacts, and another spot that can track group obligation/duty. Even just additional tabs with blank notes areas would be awesome! Thanks again for all your work!

Also, for all you other people who check this thread and not the other, the libraries have been updated, get the latest from here.

I got the libraries, but I can't seem to be able to open them from this version. (I can in the other games with the button in the library section). Is there a /command I should know about to open up the "Choose a library" option?

Not that I am aware of, I was able to successfully open them up in two different campaigns, I could check another computer and see if it is working. Make sure you placed the new ones into your modules folder, delete/over write the old ones. Another thing that helps is to reload fantasy grounds itself.

I'm thinking I didn't make my comment clear, so I've added visual aid. One from the Numenera/cypher system game I'm working on and one from Star wars EoTE that I just opened up right now (Yes I put the modules in the right place). As you can see, my download of EoTE doesn't have the button I press to even get TO the modules.Attachment 13030Attachment 13031

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xtheth View Post
    I'm thinking I didn't make my comment clear, so I've added visual aid. One from the Numenera/cypher system game I'm working on and one from Star wars EoTE that I just opened up right now (Yes I put the modules in the right place). As you can see, my download of EoTE doesn't have the button I press to even get TO the modules.
    EotE uses the old system. Click the book in the lower right side of the buttons in the upper right corner. Find the module and slide the book open to enable them for your campaign.

I'm so new I didn't even know that button was a thing. It worked, thank you so much.

I keep getting messages popping up on clipboard
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file(C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/GlobalRegistry.lua) - Error (13): Permission denied
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

Any thoughts etc as it is getting very annoying.

Thread Information