DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 89 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Girwan View Post
    yes this is double post, I don't know why.

But...I have the images in <FG App data>\<your campaign name>\images

Get to <FG App data> by clicking the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen. Sorry I don't understand. I see this folder, I click and... what next? I see only list of images in my folder. How I can put it to window Images in FG?

I want put new images to this window ->Attachment 20365
    1) Click the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen. This will open a file explorer application at the FG application data directory.
    2) Open the campaigns directory
    3) Open the directory with the name of your campaign.
    4) Open the images directory - Paste your images here.
    5) They will then be available in the images window - click the left had group tab if you have multiple tabs at the bottom of the window.
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 5th, 2017 at 00:08.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also note that the images directory doesn't support any type of folder structure for organization. All images are at the top level of images AFAIK.

Hi everyone and thank you for the impressive work already done !

I'm using this ruleset for a while now but I can't manage to import PC...

I've created some PC for a campaign and I' exported them but I don't see how to import them into another campaign from the PC window.

Can someone help me ?

Sorry if it the question has already been asked but I confess I didn't red the 45 pages of comment but I didn't see the issue listed.

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Izae View Post
    Hi everyone and thank you for the impressive work already done !

I'm using this ruleset for a while now but I can't manage to import PC...
    Welcome to the forums Izae.

The golden rule of the Fantasy Grounds interface - if you don't see it, right-click to get a context sensitive menu! In the character selection window right-click on the background and select "Import character" (the right hand option).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the quick answer !

I think my issue was the number of PC !!

I've already created 8 PC and could not import other PC but if I delete one, I can import !

Sorry for bothering you, and thanks again !

Quote Originally Posted by Izae View Post
    I think my issue was the number of PC !!

I've already created 8 PC and could not import other PC but if I delete one, I can import !
    I'll try to make that a bit easier in the next release - to import a PC when the window is full. In the meantime, add another PC ("Create Item" from the right click menu, and this will allow the scrollbox to appear and you can scroll down to an empty section of the window to get the right-click import option.

OK ! I didn't try this method, good to know.

Anyway, I think 8 PC is enough !

Thank you again for your work and your answers.

So I cannot get it to where I can create a new charachter. Is there a tutorial for navigating the interface or installing the mods / ruleset for this? Been trying to do it for a week.

Blog Entries
    Hi Xtee did you check post #1 in this thread?
    Rulesets are downloaded to your \rulesets directory
    Modules are downloaded to your \modules directory
    Modules are activated from the Library
    Characters are created from the Characters campaign tool - on of the small buttons top right

Quote Originally Posted by Xtee View Post
    Is there a tutorial for navigating the interface...
    See "Videos" in post #1.

Thread Information