DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 89 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    One question I still have at the moment: I found where to change the hover text for the dice on the desktop, but not where to change the name of the labels on them?
    It's built into the graphic. See graphics\icons\dBoost.png as an example.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's built into the graphic. See graphics\icons\dBoost.png as an example.
    Awesome, thanks.

On another note, had my players capture a few script errors we got during game of EoTE yesterday (so not the 40k version I've been making adjustments to).

This was when a player joined the game:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/isxfhahdz1...error.txt?dl=0

This during adding/removing players from the combat tracker:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rorscreens.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    Awesome, thanks.

On another note, had my players capture a few script errors we got during game of EoTE yesterday (so not the 40k version I've been making adjustments to).

This was when a player joined the game:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/isxfhahdz1...error.txt?dl=0

This during adding/removing players from the combat tracker:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rorscreens.jpg
    Thanks for reporting. I'm unable to create these errors. Can you give me some more info please?

1) What version of the ruleset is reported in the chat window?
    2) What is your setup? Are players local or remote? Are you running any "localhost" instances on the same PC as the GM?
    3) Did the errors occur on the GM or player side? Or both?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

1) It says V2.1.0 (FG 3.0.12+)
    2) My setup? Well, all my players connect to me remotely. I sometimes connect a localhost instance on my PC to GM important NPC with a portrait, but I don't think one was running at that time, and looking at the logs seems to confirm that.
    3) Both errors occurred on the player side, but I've had errors on GM side before too.

I think it has something to do with the combat tracker, adding/removing things there often triggers errors for both me and my players (though rarely both groups at the same time, and usually only specific players). I had stuff still in my combat tracker on startup, including the character belonging to the player who got the first error when he joined the game, so maybe even that error could be related somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    I get those as well.
    Any idea on steps to reproduce?

It seems to only happen after the combat tracker is in use, or being modified or filled. We may have a game this weekend, so I can gather whatever information I can.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    It seems to only happen after the combat tracker is in use, or being modified or filled. We may have a game this weekend, so I can gather whatever information I can.
    I stopped using the combat tracker during my game last week. I would get script errors and then the game would crash. I'm not sure what action in the combat tracker caused it.

Would it be possible to make it so when I create something in a non default tab that it shows up in that tab and not in the default tab?

I know its a minor thing but I would really like this change.

Vires Animi

Do you have any extensions on, and/or tried it with no extensions? I was getting some errors initially and that is what they were coming from.

Thread Information