DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 47 of 89 First ... 37454647484957 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Are you planning on making it so that the game recognizes certain weapon properties like breach or pierce? Because one of my players has a lightsaber and every time he attacks I have to add the damage to him manually rather than just dragging the damage over him and being done with it. The same goes for players with reflect talent. It would be cool if after you rolled an attack there was a button called reflect with a value you could set that would equal ranks. That button would apply the extra soak, so to speak, to the last attack that was made and deduct 2 strain.
    There won't be anything like this implemented until the ruleset has been migrated to layer on top of CoreRPG so that effects can be implemented.

This is a way off yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for all the work you do for the community with these rulesets!
    Any chance you will also make a Genesys RPG version, as it should at least in some ways be very similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Antlers View Post
    Any chance you will also make a Genesys RPG version, as it should at least in some ways be very similar?
    The answer is "maybe". But probably not until this ruleset is migrated to CoreRPG. I'll see how different the RPG system is when it comes out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

First off, thank you for putting this together. My friends and I had a session of it this past weekend and it went amazing. I'm still figuring things out, so I'm sure things will flow only smoother the more I get used to it. I do have a question regarding Force/Destiny points though. Is there a means by which to track them in the ruleset? I see the tokens with the dice, and that I can reset the amount to 0, but where do I see how many currently exist? Or can I? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Newf View Post
    I do have a question regarding Force/Destiny points though. Is there a means by which to track them in the ruleset? I see the tokens with the dice, and that I can reset the amount to 0, but where do I see how many currently exist? Or can I? Thanks!
    The stacks have basic instructions if you hover the mouse over them.

Double click on the relevant stack to add a light or dark destiny point (chit). Drag/drop the relevant chit when it is used, it will be removed from one stack and added to the other - simulating turning the chit over in a face-to-face game. The icon of the stack will show how many chits are in each (up to 7 then 8+)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The stacks have basic instructions if you hover the mouse over them.

Double click on the relevant stack to add a light or dark destiny point (chit). Drag/drop the relevant chit when it is used, it will be removed from one stack and added to the other - simulating turning the chit over in a face-to-face game. The icon of the stack will show how many chits are in each (up to 7 then 8+)
    Excellent! Thanks! When I hovered over the token all I saw was "x token. Drag off to remove."

Quote Originally Posted by Antlers View Post
    See some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-to-play

WOW! You Sir, are incredible!

So I am doing a Genesys Game but using Rise of the Runelords adventure path. I have several options to do this:
    1st is use the genesys rule set that you linked and add all the content manually. This option would take forever and I wound't have exclusive maps.
    2nd is Open the official Rise of the Runelords adventure, that would mean loading the pathfinder rule sets, but I would have everything in a nice official package. I would only be missing the dice.
    So my question is would you be able to add the Star Wars Dice as an extension so I could add them to the Pathfinder Rule set. Plz plz plz.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So my question is would you be able to add the Star Wars Dice as an extension so I could add them to the Pathfinder Rule set. Plz plz plz.
    Nah, that's not going to happen - that would be a huge amount of work. Then you'd be asking me to integrate it into the character sheets, then NPCs, etc..

To be frank - run it in the SW EotE ruleset with the Genesys extension - this will give you the in-game time saving functionality you'll need.

Extract the maps and images from the PDF and use those. If you're using voice for your game you really won't need much else that would come with the Pathfinder RotRL module - the PF data is so different from Genesys that you wouldn't be using it anyway...

Thread Information