DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 89 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    It won't be soon unfortunately. At least that's what's been said. I'd like it too but I don't have any of the skill to do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Is there any possibility of Star Wars becoming a more organized and CoreRPG-based Ruleset in the not-so-distant future?
    Its a big job yako2020 can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Is there any possibility of Star Wars becoming a more organized and CoreRPG-based Ruleset in the not-so-distant future?
    Trenloe has said various times that he would like to do this and has it on his list, but it is a mammoth task and will not be finished any time soon.

A then it means that there is a possibility of something coming out, that's good, I mean that's great!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to both Fantasy Grounds and Force and Destiny. Thank you to Trenloe and all the wonderful contributors who made this ruleset and these features possible!

I had one question... I downloaded the v2 rule set in the top link on page one of this thread. Installed succesfully. However, upon looking at the linked instruction videos as well as the video link to the campaign, the screen, coloration, tables, etc... everything looks different. I cannot figure out why.

See the image links below.

I thought maybe v2 link just had a different visual look. However, the labels on the instructional videos say v2 on them and yet it looks different.

Can anyone shed light on why?

Many thanks to all!

Albertmyscreen.JPG

viedoscreen.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Raithmore View Post
    I am new to both Fantasy Grounds and Force and Destiny. Thank you to Trenloe and all the wonderful contributors who made this ruleset and these features possible!

I had one question... I downloaded the v2 rule set in the top link on page one of this thread. Installed succesfully. However, upon looking at the linked instruction videos as well as the video link to the campaign, the screen, coloration, tables, etc... everything looks different. I cannot figure out why.

See the image links below.

I thought maybe v2 link just had a different visual look. However, the labels on the instructional videos say v2 on them and yet it looks different.

Can anyone shed light on why?
    Welcome to the forums!

Post #1 of this thread has the changes for each version listed. If you look carefully at the two screenshots - the second picture shows the version as v2.0.1, whereas the first picture shows the most recent version.

The version list in post #1 has: "v2.1 - Massive graphical update - thanks to amazing work from Lobosolo."

So, yes, it does look different from the pre v2.1 videos and screenshots. But the information in those videos is still relevant.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I apologize if this has been covered before. I'm trying to figure out particulars for the dice pools. For instance, let's say I have a blaster with a mod that adds boost. I've got the blaster set to the combat section, it knows to use my ranged light skill. Is there a way to add the boost to that weapon's dice pool without adding it manually each time I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by dfrost303 View Post
    I apologize if this has been covered before. I'm trying to figure out particulars for the dice pools. For instance, let's say I have a blaster with a mod that adds boost. I've got the blaster set to the combat section, it knows to use my ranged light skill. Is there a way to add the boost to that weapon's dice pool without adding it manually each time I use it?
    Welcome to the forums!

This has to be done manually each time.

This will be looked into in a future version, after a move to CoreRPG layering. But probably not until next year.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

This has to be done manually each time.

This will be looked into in a future version, after a move to CoreRPG layering. But probably not until next year.
    Understood. Thanks for all your hard work making this game fun to play online. Looking forward to what's in store.

Hello,

I'm having a terrible time getting started with this, and can't seem to get anyone to help me quite right on Discord.

I have the ruleset working, I can work the dice.

I can find the mods in the mod window and mark them downloadable, both of them.

I cannot get anything in the 'library' window.

So, everything is in the right directory folder and the program seems to know they're there. Still, the library is blank and I'm not getting a module button at the bottom. Nothing.

Can you help?

Thanks,

jhfurnish
    [email protected]
    Blakstar#2994 on Discord

Thread Information