DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Updates

• [5E] Many data updates for official 5E modules, including textual fixes as well as support for new features. Please note that the individual class and monster packs have not been updated yet.

See this thread for more info from Zeus.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...led-Out/page19

Regards,
    JPG

Just wondering - is there any reason why there is no race listed on the Party Sheet (specifically for C&C, but I'm assuming it's missing from other rulesets as well)? The main tab has name, class, level, experience points, stats, health, etc, but no race...
    Last edited by Andraax; May 20th, 2015 at 00:24. Reason: (Corrected CT to Party Sheet)

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Just wondering - is there any reason why there is no race listed on the CT (specifically for C&C, but I'm assuming it's missing from other rulesets as well)? The main tab has name, class, level, experience points, stats, health, etc, but no race...
    CT being character sheet not combat tracker? I was confused for a bit there...

Race is there in my copy of C&C:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Said CT, but meant Party Sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Said CT, but meant Party Sheet.
    The PartySheet windowclass is a base CoreRPG class containing two simple tabs, inventory and marching order. All remaining tabs and views that you see implemented in the PartySheet are layered in from the ruleset your using. In this case it would appear the C&C ruleset introduces Main and XP tabs but doesn't include a linked Race field on the Main tab view. Perhaps because the original dev didn't think race data was critical and available space in the party sheet main view is already at a minimum. I'll have a word with moon.

In the meantime, you can access the player character sheet for any entry by clicking the portrait on the left side of each entry.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Yeah, it was a space issue. It's not in any ruleset but 5E. I added it to the 5E ruleset as a prototype, and it barely works. There is a lot of name/race clipping in the party sheet because it is included.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    There is so much goodness here. I can't wait to try it out!

"[5E] Mess kit unable to be dropped on PC Inventory tab. Fixed." This is good. But correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see the component pouch anywhere either. This would be a nice too.

Vires Animi
    Its in the Adventuring Gear equipment table under Standard items which can be found in the DD PHB Deluxe, DD PHB PC Customisation Pack and DD Basic Rules - Player modules.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

Thanks Zeus.

I will have a look at it.... when I get home from my vacation in Italy.

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    ooh luv Italy, one of my favourite holiday destinations. Enjoy!
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

I have seen and issue in the 5e rule set where monsters with regen will still regen hitpoints even though they were hit by an attack that would stop them from regenerating. I am using modules parsed by the parser, not the store bought ones. Also how does the RESIST with number work? I tried doing RESIST: 3, but did nothing.

Thread Information