5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Thank you so much
    Will you make an ext or maybe a new look ruleset for DH2...? I guess its the only one missing right now :P
    Big Hugs
    If I owned the books, I probably would have. But I dont.. I tend to only work on the games I personally own..

I have been tempted to do DH2, I even own it. But all my players despise it. So the will on my part is lacking. Is there a player base for DH2 here on FG?

Funny in my games we use all the systems, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Only War, and Black Crusade, but we play using the DH v1 rules.

I think DH2 is great, and would love a ruleset for it (my group currently shoehorns DH1) but even that is fine. A few things you needa tweak manually and keep some notes, but really I'm just stoked that these rulesets are still getting love, cause there needs to be more games in the Grimdark Future

The changes to bring my DH1 to DH2 aren't much weapon or rules wise. The largest is the psy sheet. I know the basic success counting is different, and weapon qualities. What else are you finding? Please PM me. No need to hijack this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    ... Please PM me. No need to hijack this thread.
    HAHHA

Typical strategy of the Imperium!

I just uploaded a video on how to use the rulesets, if anyone is interested. Link is also on OPs of the each ruleset

Shotgun,

If I did DH2, it would align many rulesets. We could actually consolidate to one master ruleset with either extensions for graphics, or checkbox for system like the old WoD rules used to do. What do think?

Actually you DH rulset covers everything from DH, RT, and DW. While DH2 should cover DH2, BC and OW iirc.

The use of extensions would make it much easier to keep everything updated.

Thread Information