Starfinder Playlist
    VenomousFiligree

Calendar v Game Calendar

What is the Calendar link for on the forums (as opposed to the Game Calendar)? If I click it, I get the following message –

VenomousFiligree, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Blog Entries
    Pathfinder Organized Play Calendar

It does not appear to be used any more.
    Only supports dates up to Dec 2014.

VenomousFiligree
    It's been causing confusion with new players, who have used it to try and sign up to the Game Calendar.

If it's just for PFS then I would suggest it be named as such.

"Calendars" isn't specifically for PFS games, it's for all community calendars. But the only one that's been created so far is the PFS calendar. I think these calendars are in some way tied into the Community -> Groups functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

VenomousFiligree
    If it's for everyone, why can't I (and at least one other) access it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I think these calendars are in some way tied into the Community -> Groups functionality.
    It would sound like you need to make a group first.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

VenomousFiligree
    I do!

Thread Information