FG Spreadshirt Swag

Problems with Gaming Tokens & Portraits Pack #3 from Steam

Hello all. I've just recently purchased FG from Steam. I ran a few encounters with the Demo version and we liked it so we decided to purchase it. At the same time I decided to get the Pack #3 on steam as well at the same time. Got FG installed, put in my License key and went to start on a campaign. First thing I went to do was import characters from PCGen and assign them Portraits and Tokens. However there are no Tokens in my install. Went in to the FG installation folder in to tokens, I have Shard and Host folders but both of them are empty. I went in to Steam, and Steam says I have both FG and the DLC for Pack #3 and it says the pack is installed however I have no idea where it is installed. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find them?

Thank you,
    Shaun

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's a module you need to open.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Was worth a look. Went in to Library and opened the modules and it was not listed there either.

Humm, just got done reinstalling the whole app. Thought maybe because I had the demo installed first it might interfere with it so I just uninstalled everything. Copied the campaign I started to work on back in to the install folder. And still no tokens at all in FG listed. Steam still seems to think that Pack #3 is still installed though. Can't think of anything else to look at to get this pack.

Blog Entries
    Launch FG. Click on Settings. Make sure you have "Check Steam for DLC" checked. Make sure you have your forum (Sanjiyan) user name entered just above that. Click OK. Click on Update. Try again.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Also, token-only modules will not be listed in the Library, but are instead listed via the Modules button in the Token bag (from the right sidebar). Modules that have both data and tokens are listed in both places.

Regards,
    JPG

Ahh I see. I never realized there was a Module button on the Token window as well. Only one I noticed was in the Library window. I see tokens now, I just have to assume they are the right ones I think they are. Thank you.

Thread Information