STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Working on a (very basic) DCC RPG ruleset

Here are a couple screenshots. I will probably need help with making it do anything cool. Currently this is just a character sheet with number and dice fields that the player can manually populate.

Attachment 9666

I recently posted a screenshot of the main page here.

Blog Entries
    Nice! I'm sure all the hard work will be worth it in the end.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Looks good. I wish I had the skills/knowledge to get that far on a ruleset. :-(
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Great stuff. Can't wait to see it in action.
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Looking good man,keep it going!

Blog Entries
    Updated screenshot... Feel free to post comments or feedback. On the spells tab, I thought about having just a single line for disapproval and corruption, like the deity and patron lines, but in the end, I decided more room was needed. It's a little more cluttered this way though.

None of these fields are linked or auto-populate. It's all manual data entry right now. Next, I want to get double click working with number fields (add to modifier stack) and dice fields (roll the dice). This is already set up for CoreRPG, so hopefully I can figure out how to apply those scripts to this.

Attachment 9681

Sweet man,I really like how clean the sheet is.

Blog Entries
    Updated screenshots...

Got the weapon list working, but it doesn't handle dice rolls yet. The modifiers do auto-populate from the appropriate fields, I just haven't set up the dice roll scripts yet. Curious why the shortcut icon (red dragon) is not showing, just an empty box...

I have ability checks working now... Thank you 3.5E ruleset! The ability bonuses auto-populate now, too.

If anyone knows how to set up a spell list, I want something similar to the Goodman Games character sheet (image attached). I want to add the checkoff/checkon icon to the far-left column of each spell to indicate when a it has failed and is therefore lost for the day.

Attachment 9697
    Attachment 9698
    Attachment 9699

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Curious why the shortcut icon (red dragon) is not showing, just an empty box...
    Do you have a valid class related to the windowreferencecontrol definition? And a valid <icon>?

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...ncecontrol.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Do you have a valid class related to the windowreferencecontrol definition? And a valid <icon>?

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...ncecontrol.xcp
    The icon is present for abilities, so it must be missing a valid class. I will work my way back to that I guess, maybe after I get the spells going a little more. I need to go back and clean things up a bit anyway.

Thread Information