DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by driador View Post
    Sorry I'm a little late to the conversation here, but a few weeks ago, I contacted GG to ask,

"I recently purchased a copy of Fantasy Grounds and was curious what the chances are we might see an official DCC ruleset for FG? And if that's not a possibility, is there any chance I and others could work on a community developed DCC ruleset for the system? For non-commercial use of course."

Their response, albeit brief, was good news,

"FG - nothing official planned. If you want to work on something unofficial, just loop us in"

Granted, that wasn't signed with any name, so that could have been Joseph himself or a shipping lackey... I really don't know. Either way, that's a start in assuming that they won't have a problem with a community ruleset.
    Thanks, driador, that's very encouraging. I sent them an email, so as soon as I hear something, I will post here. Unfortunately, I am going to hold on to the ruleset until then.

I can live with using the generic FG logo if necessary.

No worries Leozelig; I can wait. I just wanted to mention my own correspondence with GG. I'm sure you'll hear back from them shortly enough; I know it took a few days before I got a response from them.

Blog Entries
    Just an update... I have exchanged emails with Goodman Games, waiting to hear back. In the meantime, I have cleaned up a couple things in the code, and I am putting the finishing touches on a user guide.

Where exactly would I post this thing if I get the ok from GG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Create a New Thread in the CoreRPG Rulesets
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-Game-Systems
    with a suitable title.

If you want to write some instructions I will create a Wiki entry for it.
    Ok, thanks! I created a pdf for the user guide, but it's too large to post as an attachment here.

Blog Entries
    No word yet, but I did modify the spell list so you can roll the spell check with dice other than a d20.

I created a details subwindow similar to weapons. There are still very rare situations where the character sheet might not be able to handle the dice roll.

I also set it up to calculate success and failure, and to increase the disapproval range for clerics on a failure.

Attachment 10182
    Last edited by leozelig; June 7th, 2015 at 23:58. Reason: screenshot added

Blog Entries
    Ahh, the potential...

Attachment 10183

Be patient... I know that a number of those guys are at North Texas Con (or packing in and heading back now), and Origins is also occurring or will occur very soon. For that matter though, I'm quite excited (and thankful for your hard work) about this. I have a slew of their content to convert to modules when the time comes, including the re-released and expanded copies of Judges Guild's Tegel Manor and Citadel of Fire.

Nonetheless, that looks excellent leo!
    Last edited by driador; June 8th, 2015 at 02:29.

I too am looking forward to this. Might even get in there and tinker a bit if you get it in the public. DCC is something I think is quite cool in concept. Only run one thing in it, but having it on FG will let me do more, which is good...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    I too am looking forward to this. Might even get in there and tinker a bit if you get it in the public. DCC is something I think is quite cool in concept. Only run one thing in it, but having it on FG will let me do more, which is good...
    Go ahead and tinker! I have updated it twice since I finished it (FG 3.1.0 and 3.1.1), so I will just be happy to release it

On the upside, the spells tab is better than what I would have originally released.

Thread Information