5E Character Create Playlist

Is there a PAR5Sed D&D Basic Rules ready-to-use file avail?

Is a pre-made import file PAR5Sed from the Free D&D BAaic Rules PDF available? I've given up trying to use the tool myself to create an import from the PDF. Just not good at that. Does a ready-to-use file exist?

A ready to use file can not be provided because the Basic Rules PDF is still copyrighted, even though it is given away for free.

We sell an official version in the store for a few dollars that we licensed from WotC. It comes with an official theme.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Also Valeros Basic Parser will parse the Basic PDF for you giving you 4 classes, 100+ spells, 100+ monsters and it is waaaaaay easier than Par5e.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-PDF-Parser

You do get MORE in the $3 pack and its all ready to go but the options above is there.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Also Valeros Basic Parser will parse the Basic PDF for you giving you 4 classes, 100+ spells, 100+ monsters
    It doesn't give you classes, just spells and monsters in a ready to use module file. It also includes some text files for use in PAR5E.

It's still a great tool and well worth a look.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Use Par5e and practice. I did. I got through the PHB and am working on the DMG.

Thread Information