FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    To the extent you are looking for 5e pregens, there are some in the Adventurers League forum and more coming....I'd like to do the Elemental Evil races - but unsure if that will work if you don't have my elemental evil parse. I think that's only an issue for the licensed modules - but not certain. You can find the current 5e pregens HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    But there are folks out there who love making chars I heard, so I'm thinking of asking for volunteers to make the pregens for me
    Hi Grimtina, to be honest, I personally do enjoy making characters. It's half the fun for me...well, maybe not half, but a lot of fun. If you, or anyone else, would like a hand in generating some pre-gens, let me know and I'd be happy to lend a hand, time allowing. I'm not an expert but the games I'm familiar enough with to lend a hand with are 40k series (Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy 2nd Ed, Black Crusade), Shadowrun 5th Ed, and to a slightly lesser degree, Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds....and maaaaaaybe GURPS.

Just drop me a PM and I'll do what I can to help out!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Yeah making a pregen as such is easy enough, getting it into the charsheet is - probably just for me as I have vision issues. I will look into PCGen, thanks.

With the only other tabletop I use, I can just host the charsheetes offseite. Which of course I can do for FG2, too, in theory - but that would totally waste the programs awesomeness.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Maybe a month before run a teaching session for GMs.

For new players have a game setup a week before to help them know they have it all working.

Played 2, had a decent time.
    First was decent story but being a GM made Cleric with many player made Maxed folks, was not a great time.

Second was quite fun if short.

Some player feedback from my last minute 5e D&D Keep on the Borderlands one shot... "From your session I was inspired to get my friends that introduced me to D&D in the late 80's together. We plan on using Fantasy Grounds. We are setup to run a Thursday night game."
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Now that's great to hear.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries

Woohoo! FG Con 7 is open for player registrations. 25 sessions posted already and now taking bookings!
    I have 16 more GM sessions in the works and I know there are others coming too.

GMs dont be shy - run a game and share your RPG talents with players new and old!
    Players - spread the word - invite a friend - try something different!

If you are considering running a game but are hesitant for any reason drop me a PM and we'll see if we can help you out.

There is a loose Fright Night! theme but its completely open to the GMs what they run. Im running a some Investigative Cthulhu and some old school Fantasy Hack and Slash!

If you want some signature banners Ive made up a few here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h73p3embzq...tures.txt?dl=0

Thread Information