FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks for the headsup guys guess im just being a bit impatient ill sort out a solid time tonight and repost

I am up for anytime on the weekends and week days 1400hrs-0500hrs CDT for time reference my time now is 2346hrs

Not sure of the time. I do want to get in. The 1900 if thats est time Friday would be great. I play a game earlier on Sat so after that I have to spend time with the family.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulhojr View Post
    Thanks for the headsup guys guess im just being a bit impatient ill sort out a solid time tonight and repost
    I run a weekly 2 hour, text chat only 5e game and it took me few months to get a regular group of 3-4. There were and still are a lot of initial signups to my game who never show or quit after 1 session. I don't think there is a magic formula, you just have to soldier on and eventually you'll end up with a regular group.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

no its 1900 GMT 10+ time so EST -5 its 5am friday

I have to work at that time...

To Iron Fist I accidentally declined you if you can just request again on game calendar if 5AM friday works for you as more than likely one or two are going to drop out which will mean we have space.

MUST READ FOR ALL PEOPLE VIEWING THIS THREAD

I UPDATE MY ORIGINAL POST REGULARLY TO DISPLAY ACCURATE INFORMATION THERE ARE NO ALTERATIONS HIDING IN LATER POSTS THAT WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED ON THE FIRST ONE.

WE HAVE NOW 6 PLAYERS AND ARE WAITING ON A GM

HOWEVER IF YOU WOULD LIKE FEEL FREE TO STILL APPLY ON THE CALENDAR AS I WONT DELETE PEOPLE UNTIL I KNOW 200% THAT THEY ARE IN.

Hi there, just wondering if this is going ahead tonight? I am a long time player since 1st ed, lately playing Pathfinder but new too 5th ed and very keen to play

Hey we are still waiting for a GM to appear if you want just sign up on the game calendar and ill get in contact with you

Cool have done

Thread Information