FG Spreadshirt Swag

The Princes of the Apocalypse

Having thwarted Tiamat, it's time for my players to face a new challenge...
    Attachment 9552

Thanks again to Damned and Zeus / Pathfinder People. There are a couple of small changes between this and my tiamat version, but this is the final form.
    Last edited by Treegreen; April 9th, 2015 at 06:09.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Blog Entries
    Not sure if I'd give that much away to my players were I DMing, but it does look nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Not sure if I'd give that much away to my players were I DMing, but it does look nice.
    Haha, I am actually planning on using this:

Attachment 9561

But the elemental evil guys are too cool to not show off in a screen shot!
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Blog Entries
    Having looked at the background for the better part of 3 hours, I'd personally prefer a primary background colour other than stark bright white. It gets to be too much on the eyes after a bit.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Easy enough to do on a custom theme, but the official 5e obviously can't be changed. May be something to recommend to Moon, Zeus, and DDave going forward.

Attachment 9562

Thought about it some more and the official DMG art is pretty good as a background.

Attachment 9563
    Last edited by Treegreen; April 10th, 2015 at 08:05.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Blog Entries
    Very nice guys. You might want to check out the new decoupled desktop Decal functionality we introduced in v3.0.12. You can now register (via a simple extension) a series of decal images that you can then dynamically change between in-game via the campaign game options palette. You can see an example of the functionality in the base 5E ruleset with the new official theme we released - you can select between having nothing, our dragon logo or the D&D 'bug' logo by default. Purchasing additional 5E packs will then extend the official decal pool with new images e.g. buy the MM/PHB/LMoP and you get the front cover artwork added to the decal options.

We've set it up to scale the decal inline with the size of the window - so creating a simple 2048 x 1440px renders a nice size image bang centre of the desktop that looks good at most common desktop sizes - that is unless your running on a 4K or higher panel in which case i'd recommend using /scaleui as well.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Hey how is that princes of the apocalypse adventure going? Did you have to do tons of alterations since your players took their characters through Tiamat? Being it starts at 3rd level I assume you upped the ante all the way around. Would love to hear how its going

Thread Information