DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    It is awesome. we will buy it all. When rise of tiamat is released.

Maybe you should update the Wiki entry for the "5E ruleset":

...It currently is only available for beta testing; as the ruleset is based on the October play test rules. See the Laboratory Forum for more details on beta testing.
    Wizards of the Coast does not license any content for 5E D&D at this time. ...

Still lurk around here occasionally and just wanted to say Congrats as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuha View Post
    Still lurk around here occasionally and just wanted to say Congrats as well.
    Thanks Joshuha.

BTW Doug, have you heard anything from the original owners. I'm curious as to how they view the news.

Blog Entries
    Would it be impertinent to ask if there's an eta on the PotA adventure?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

While we're being impertinent, how about the DMG?

Blog Entries
    Data-wise, the DMG is pretty much done. I would really like to implement some new code and functionality for a few of the elements, but perhaps we could release it as a data-complete version and then release future updates. Would that be of interest to people?

I generally like for people to be able to see exactly what they are getting instead of getting promises of potential future features... but that could just be my preference.

Princes of the Apocalypse still has a lot more work to do. It's taking quite a while and we've been addressing issues with bug-fixes of the currently released products and dealing with a bigger influx of new users and potential customers with questions, which has delayed it some. No ETA yet.

Might HOTDQ be more imminent?

Thread Information