FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Is there a more complete Star Wars Saga Edition Ruleset out there?

Recently I became interested in trying to start up a Star Wars Campaign with some of my friends. However, the ruleset available in the Fantasy Grounds Library seems to be incomplete. The options tab is missing, rolls needed to be dragged over to the modifier if you want it to be done properly, etc. These issues are even more infuriating when you see a much more complete version on Youtube, as such: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyoeKykOadU

So my question is this, does anyone know how to get the above mentioned ruleset or what might have happened to it?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Blog Entries
    https://www.archiroleros.com/index.p...ile=137;dl=124

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thank you so much for that link damned, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Blog Entries
    Youre welcome. There is a lot of interest in the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire ruleset too. Have you looked at that ruleset? Its mechanics are quite different but it is very popular.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Hey Damned! Is there a .PAK file for this? Im not quite sure how to put this into FG to implement its use

Thats not the SAGA ruleset in that link though Damned, is it? Thats Edge of the Empire.

I was hoping to understand how to put in the ruleset from your link in post number 2

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    I was hoping to understand how to put in the ruleset from your link in post number 2
    Uncompress the .rar file so that you have the "SWSE IP" folder in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you Damned. Ive never seen it done that way. Im used to .Pak files. Sorry for my ignorance

Thread Information