DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Blog Entries
    Agreed there. I have a couple PbtA PDFs because I keep hearing people rave about the system. I have yet to grok how the heck it works, and it seems like one of those "you don't get it til you play it" things. FG Con is great for that. Or simply announcing you're running a short one-shot with pregens.

Pbta

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I did my recruiting not just here, but also on the Steam forum and a couple of related subreddits or G+ sites. Got a grand total of one response across all that. Had slightly more success pitching World Wide Wrestling.

I can get most Gumshoe or WoD games off the ground, and that's somewhat fringe. I just get the impression the FG userbase doesn't like PbtA.
    Hey man. Count me in!! I plan on trying to develop something that will work within the Core Ruleset. Not sure how it may turn out, but we'll see. Did you develop anything?
    Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk and Sparrow View Post
    Hey man. Count me in!! I plan on trying to develop something that will work within the Core Ruleset. Not sure how it may turn out, but we'll see. Did you develop anything?
    Nope. Roll20 has stuff built in for it, and has a more active and interested community, so if I ever revisit it, I'll be going straight there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk and Sparrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Nope. Roll20 has stuff built in for it, and has a more active and interested community, so if I ever revisit it, I'll be going straight there.
    MoreCore supports PbtA and has for well over a year... just saying...
    Ive been running DungeonWorld and other stuff for maybe 2 years on MoreCore...
    Monster Of the Week, Pulp Action, Apocalypse World, City of Mist are other PbtA games I *know* have been run on MoreCore. There are probably plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    MoreCore supports PbtA and has for well over a year... just saying...
    Ive been running DungeonWorld and other stuff for maybe 2 years on MoreCore...
    Monster Of the Week, Pulp Action, Apocalypse World, City of Mist are other PbtA games I *know* have been run on MoreCore. There are probably plenty more.
    Sadly I haven't had a chance to make use of them.

Thread Information