DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 1-2 Player (level 1) module now accepting applications

This is a Pathfinder 1-2 player module for a character('s) of level 1. My intent is to provide this to allow new users of Fantasy Grounds (FG) to become more familiar with how to use the utilities of FG to make ease of playing their character's and to facilitate growth in the community. I'm very open to questions on how to do things in FG and in pathfinder itself. you can speak with me any time you catch me logged into TS as long as I am not running a game.

WHAT - A single player module with possible follow-up 1 on 1 modules afterwards.
    WHEN - Mornings, 9:30am CDT (Central Daylight Time: GMT -6) (adjustable game time's are available)
    LICENSE - Ultimate License Holder - any version (including the demo version) of Fantasy Grounds can play this game.
    COMMUNICATION - Teamspeak - Using the community Teamspeak server for all formal communications. Anyone who plays must have a decent headset with built it mic and be OK using it. Text chat within FG will be utilized for character interaction play as directed (Voice chat will be for inquiries ((i.e. if i run to this door and open it up will I be able to attack what is on the other side? -OR- If i move here ...will I be subject to an attack by moving by this creature?)) or rule clarification) - don't apply if you don't want to communicate via voice.
    PLAYER RESOURCES REQUIRED - Pathfinder classes, feats. spells. etc.
    Character Creation - 20 point buy with no single ability stat exceeding 18 with race adjustments included -OR- Dice roll method used while on the game server.

Some 3rd party content may be considered ...talk with me in the FG Teamspeak server

Characters should make certain to have skill points in: Bluff, Disable Device, Open Lock, and Search, ...while points in Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Hide, Move Silently, Profession (Gambler), Sleight of Hand, and Use Magic Device could also prove useful.

Calendar enrollment here
    Last edited by JerryRig; March 26th, 2015 at 22:10.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

This is a great idea and a great person to run this type of event. JerryRig is currently in my campaign with several people that are new to pathfinder as well as fantasy grounds. He's helped out many times in a friendly, non-condescending way both before and during our campaign (helping me as well with great tips). If you're interested in learning more about fantasy grounds and pathfinder, I'd highly recommend his module!

Sweet, already applied.

I wouldn't mind a 1-2 player campaign, but I'll differ to newer user of fantasy grounds per the post request. If the GM changes his mind feel free to pm me.

Welcome Ferrin & Kwarner. I'll look for a time we can make work for us all and you can begin making characters. Between you make sure you have skills to cover the main items:

Bluff
    Disable Device
    Open Lock
    Search

...you may also find helpful the following skills for this module if you have the skill points:

Decipher Script
    Diplomacy
    Hide
    Move Silently
    Profession (Gambler)
    Sleight of Hand
    Use Magic Device

Ultimate License Owner

I'm guessing for the following skills you are mentioning you mean their Pathfinder replacement.

Search = Perception
    Hide/Move Silently = Stealth

I would like to roll dice for stats when you get a chance. Keeps a certain random/luck. May play a paladin unless you feel the campaign isn't paladin friendly. I see profession (Gambler)

Ya thanks i was using the suggestions from the module and overlooked the skills specifics. Not sure a Paladin would work so good in this module.

I'm in teamspeak most days (JerryRig)

Ultimate License Owner

Whatup, gotta a quick character sheet slapped together. I even think I figured out how to export the file. So how is this going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    Whatup, gotta a quick character sheet slapped together. I even think I figured out how to export the file. So how is this going down.
    Accept one of the times in the calendar.

whoops I thought we had already begun, lol. Although I will say its at 6:30 for me which isnt bad I normally get up at 7 so not that big a deal but if I am like 30 mins late that is why lol.

Thread Information