FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Release v3.0.11

Quick hot fix pushed to deal with new publisher infrastructure items. It won't affect existing code or products.

Cheers,
    JPG

Hmmm, new publisher infrastructure items.

Is this code for a deal has been struck w/ WoTC?

(A guy can dream, right?)
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

[5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Ability tags in effect text not being handled correctly if modifiers used (+, -, 2, H). Fixed.
    This issue is NOT fixed. I play in 4e and all are powers effects do not function if a + or - is used.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin's Pride View Post
    This issue is NOT fixed. I play in 4e and all are powers effects do not function if a + or - is used.
    See this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post205209 The same applies for 4E - you have to apply it from the character sheet power. I've just testing in 4E and ATK: [-STR] worked fine when applied from the PC power.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post205209 The same applies for 4E - you have to apply it from the character sheet power. I've just testing in 4E and ATK: [-STR] worked fine when applied from the PC power.
    Hmmm... so it does when I try it in mine as well, yet at the last game I played in, it wasn't functioning. Perhaps the DM hasn't upgraded her version yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin's Pride View Post
    Hmmm... so it does when I try it in mine as well, yet at the last game I played in, it wasn't functioning. Perhaps the DM hasn't upgraded her version yet.
    Or is running an extension that is using the old effects code. Although there aren't that many 4E extensions around. When you next log in for your game, check the ruleset version and any extensions in the chat window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So what is the update today?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Looks like official support for 5e was a big one and the other item on the patch notes was "...Minor features and fixes..."
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information