Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Portraits

No it doesn't, they are actually 63x63 so you don't want them much bigger the can look weird. I once had a player use like a 1024x2048 image as a portrait and couldn't understand while it took *forever* to show up on the server and get transferred to the other players.

Blog Entries
    they need to be square - FG will resize them on display but you really should try to use small images.
    2048x1024 will squish but 2048x20148 should display - with a performance hit.

I put together a PULP portrait and token pack here: https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/
    that you can open up and have a look at. All of these images are public domain.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

my point is that not everyone knows how to use those things and if I tell them, yeah just find a pic and resize it to these exact specs..

Ask them to find a pic and send it to you with their character xml. I usually go over characters (and format tokens with the borders I use) prior to the game anyway.

Are all ruleset portraits 63x63?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Are all ruleset portraits 63x63?
    Most are, but a non-CoreRPG based ruleset might have a different size. It is set via a graphics file usually called something like portrait_mask.png.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    my point is that not everyone knows how to use those things and if I tell them, yeah just find a pic and resize it to these exact specs..
    This is probably true. Time for them to expand their skill sets

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information