DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Thunderscape and Mutant Chronicles.

And Broken Earth

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    And Broken Earth
    Yeah, that is a post-apocalyptic goodness, eh? Another genre with few options.

Sometimes I think that I am the only one that kinda likes MERCENARY BREED. I guess that whole being a mercenary thing limits it's appeal, but there is a gob of source material in the setting books.

Yeah, I've read through most of the Broken Earth book and I really like the setting. It has a pretty cool campaign included too.

I haven't seen Mercenary Breed. I'll have to check it out.

Blog Entries
    Broken Earth has been on my queue for awhile but on the backburner. If I'm going to do the work, I'd rather get the Savage Worlds and Pathfinder versions done at the same time. The Pathfinder one uses (if I recall) the Ultimate Combat book, so I'm waiting til that gets its FG edition so I can use the direct links and all that jazz instead of half-assing it now then patching it later. That and we still haven't gotten Sneak Attack Press to sign on to FG anyway.

@Wookie has been talking to the Modiphius crew, specifically about Mutant Chronicles most recently, but talks seem to have ground to a halt on the Modiphius front. They either have someone internally working on stuff or a third-party. Or nothing at all. We don't know what's going on with them right now.

Just to put this out there, but last holiday season or so, we all got a little firm talking to because settings were being put out, but no adventures. SmiteWorks wants stuff for people to actually play, so that's a big part of why settings have slowed down very slightly and more actual adventures for those settings being released. It's a process.
    Last edited by Talyn; July 27th, 2017 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Not sure if he decided to commit or not, but @GunbunnyFuFu was debating Tour of Darkness just a few days ago when we were discussing it.
    That would be great. I just downloaded the pdf and it is very well done. Would be nice if they republish it in the softback format.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Thunderscape and Mutant Chronicles.
    I've sent the inquiry up the chain on Thunderscape. I'm sure I'll hear back soon on it.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Yeah, that is a post-apocalyptic goodness, eh? Another genre with few options.

Sometimes I think that I am the only one that kinda likes MERCENARY BREED. I guess that whole being a mercenary thing limits it's appeal, but there is a gob of source material in the setting books.
    Mercenary Breed is a fantastic setting. I like it a bit more than TLP, as it has a better developed setting IMHO.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

About Modiphius, I have talked to them about any and all of their products, and they keep telling me that "someone" is working on it. I have offered assistance and tried to find out who is doing it, and got no useful answer. I even offered to work on it pro bono (simply asked to do it in return for more materials) and they said no to that too. Either they really have someone working on it, or they dont want it done. My recommendation is that people send them requests for their products on FG, and even ask Doug and whomever to get involved with trying to get to the bottom of this, for some odd reason I have not gone that route yet, I am sure Doug (or other FG peeps) would have more success but for some reason I havent talked to them yet.

Currently I am finishing up The Sixth Gun Adventures (maybe two weeks) then, I have no projects lined up other than my personal Mutant Year Zero, if I cannot make it publicly available, I will still make it for my own games.

One thing that I have been wondering is, maybe Modiphius doesnt understand how the commission/payment process works?
    Last edited by Wookiee420; July 27th, 2017 at 23:08.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Thats an idea, maybe i can work on more TLP next, there are only 2 adventures (and that death worm lameness) on FG and a BUNCH out there in the wild...
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Thread Information