DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    The Last Parsec stuff would be good. (Pinnacle's pricing is good too... :P) I'd love to see Achtung! Cthulhu but I guess it would cost a bomb (for purchasers of the conversion) and I don't know whether that tends to make more or less money for those involved. I daresay that given that the books are CoC and SW in one, one might hope that SW-only content for FG2 would be cheaper than the equivalent dual-system PDFs (or rather, I'd fear people would be put off if it wasn't).

Is there any chacne we are going to see Weird Wars Rome? Love that setting.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
    Read me: https://chaosmeister.games/

Interface Zero 2.0 <3

The Last Parsec. I need to introduce my group to a SciFi setting (other than Star Wars) with a harder edge to it...something they aren't familiar or comfortable with. I would pay good money for this setting!

MARS! Has quite a few books now and a great background.

I suppose I could use Weird Wars 2 especially for the French stuff but Tour of Darkness would be nice especially since they have a token pack.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if he decided to commit or not, but @GunbunnyFuFu was debating Tour of Darkness just a few days ago when we were discussing it.

The Widening Gyre seems like a good choice since Steampunk isn't especially well represented on FG.

Thrilling Tales 2e looks good given that it is a deep product line (though I think an undelivered kickstarter has somewhat eroded some confidence / goodwill in the publisher)

Blog Entries
    I am considering Widening Gyre, just depends on whether the publisher will license with FG or not first and foremost, and if they have enough color artwork they'll provide to work up a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    The Widening Gyre seems like a good choice since Steampunk isn't especially well represented on FG.

Thrilling Tales 2e looks good given that it is a deep product line (though I think an undelivered kickstarter has somewhat eroded some confidence / goodwill in the publisher)
    Love the steampunk point.

Thread Information