STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

What savage settings do you think are still missing in the FG line-up?

Hi!

SW players have it good: We got one of the best rulesets and lots of settings, many of which even are available for FG. A few are not.

What do you think are the glaring (or not so glaring) omissions in the catalog? What settings should be there for our entertainment (and purchase, of course)?

Blog Entries
    A few?

Hmmm... let's see:

Space 1889,The Last Parsec, Low-Life, Streets of Bedlam, Accursed, Beasts & Barbarians, Darwin's World, IZ 2.0 (still waiting on it's release, I heard it's done), Mars, Nemezis, Nova Praxis, Acthung Cthulhu, Solomon Kane (copyright issues with this one), Strike Force 7, Suzerain- Noir Knights, Dogs of Hades, Set Rising, Caladon Falls, Dungeonlands, Milennium Knights, Clockwork Dreams, Shangai Vampocalypse, Temporal Probability Agency, Thrilling Tales, The Day after Ragnarok, Totems of the Dead, Weird Wars Rome, War of the Dead, World of the Dead, Agents of Oblivion, Apocalypse Prevention Inc, Battle for Oz, Broken Earth, Legends of Steel, Pirates of the Spanish Main, Ravaged Earth, Shaintar, Time Zero, Wonderland No More, Mythos, Realms of Cthulhu, Eldritch Skies, Vampire Earth, High Space, Shadowed Earth, Judgement Day, Mercenary Breed, The Widening Gyre, Iron Dynasty, Runepunk, Sticks & Stones (but would be hard to play online), Ancient World, Hael, Tunse'Al, Gaslight, Mythic, Peacekeepers, Hellbrood, Tour of Darkness, Freeport Companion, Faith & Demons: The Rising, Kaiser's Gate, Steamscapes, The Kerberos Club...

I'm sure I forgot a few but I'm out of breath right now.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Good thing Mask isn't asking for much.....

I would love to see The Day After Ragnarok and The Last Parsec.

TDAR is pretty small so should be fairly quick and easy to do and TLP is relatively new so getting most stuff converted now again should be fairly quick and then anything new can be added as it comes up so as to stay current.

I am sure I would take a look at some of the other listed by Mask, but those two are my primary interests right now.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Blog Entries
    I was just pointing out that there were more than "a few" settings not in Smiteworks' catalog. I don't care for all of those.

I have the Last Parsec primer done complete with archetypes, portraits and tokens but due to a library menu glitch I can't submit it for review. This is a package that could get released for free since the primer was free. Only thing is that you need the Sci-Fi Companion to use it. Then the three settings for it wouldn't be too difficult. Pinnacle releases small books (each of them has 98 pages) so it would go fast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    LOL. I looked for appealing settings and made a pretty long list. Mask smashed that list and made one about twice as long ;-).

I guess another question is whether it makes sense to convert a number of these, and why that would make sense (or rather how one could make it make sense, if you get my gist ;-))?

Blog Entries
    If you're looking for the most popular, a trip to drivethrurpg and the hottest Savage Worlds listing might help. https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/brows...s=0_0_1600_0_0

Blog Entries
    Shaintar, War of the Dead, Achtung! Cthulhu and The Last Parsec would probably sell the most. Especially Shaintar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    I was just pointing out that there were more than "a few" settings not in Smiteworks' catalog. I don't care for all of those.

I have the Last Parsec primer done complete with archetypes, portraits and tokens but due to a library menu glitch I can't submit it for review. This is a package that could get released for free since the primer was free. Only thing is that you need the Sci-Fi Companion to use it. Then the three settings for it wouldn't be too difficult. Pinnacle releases small books (each of them has 98 pages) so it would go fast.
    What is the library menu glitch that's blocking you?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

...IZ 2.0 (still waiting on it's release, I heard it's done)...
    I have finally finished the player's guide (except when typing this I remember I haven't as I was just finishing the power list when Notepad++ crashed so I need to complete that), I will now start on the GM section (not so big), but I am getting there.
    Shaintar
    I did this years ago,but it would need updating to the new version.
    Wonderland No More
    I bought this years ago (or maybe, it was just the campaign/long adventure the egg of seven parts)

With regard to what I would like to see done:

Is the rest of Hellfrost (bit hard as TAG haven't released the new rulebooks yet)

All for one (on its way)

Rippers 2.0 (not yet released by Pinnacle)

Solomon Kane (not seeing that getting done due to license issues)
    Space 1889 (same again, though I did a theme for it once)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Are the old rippers modules updated for the new core structure?

Thread Information