DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

MoreCore extension for CoreRPG

MoreCore has been updated extensively and converted to a ruleset now.
    More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset

This extension came about after some renewed interest in raising awareness of the CoreRPG ruleset which is included free in Fantasy Grounds and some discussion in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...o-coding/page2.

IanMWard and I put together this small extension which adds three new columns and Attack/Damage strings to the CoreRPG Combat Tracker on the GMs View. This allows the GM to track far more info on the Combat tracker for all those games that dont have specific rulesets built for them. There is no automation or autocalc on the column fields and the Attack/Damage fields roll in the chat window with an appropriate description but do not calculate hit or miss or adjust hit points automatically.

Update 25/02/2015: In Options you can now choose between 0 and 4 Columns to display. The default option is 3 Columns. You will need to restart the session if you make changes to the number of Columns.
    Update 09/03/2015 MoreCore v0.5.20150310 - more info here: https://www.fg-con.com/morecore-extension/
    Update 15/03/2015 MoreCore v0.6.20150315 - more info coming at above URL
    Update 18/03/2015 MoreCore v0.7.20150318 - more info coming at above URL

New Options with MoreCore v0.8
    User Editable Hero Points.
    Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl0187vbj6...eCore.ext?dl=0

New options with MoreCore v0.7
    Added Funky(!) dice for use with DCC d3, d5, d7, d14, d16, d24, d30 (thanks Valarian and Trenloe)
    Funky dice work with all the command line rolls, on Char Attacks, NPC Attacks and Rolls

New options with MoreCore v0.6
    Added Targeting info to Combat Rolls.
    Added options for 4 colour choices on Column numbers in Combat Tracker.
    Added option for Black or White Column headings in Combat Tracker.
    Added option for Column 3 to ADD any dragged numbers to the existing value (useful when this column is used as Wounds).
    All options are managed in the Campaign Options. You need to restart the session after making changes to these Options.

Added more comments in the code.

-----
    New Options in the Options Campaign Tool.

morecore-options

You can turn each of 5 new Columns On for the GM, On for the GM and Player or Off for everyone.

You need to restart the session after making this change.

New Combat Tracker Features

morecore-column-view

Column 1 is linked to a new Health Field on the Character and NPC sheets. For Characters it stays linked and will reflect any changes.

Column 2 is linked to a new Defence Field on the Character and NPC sheets. For Characters it stays linked and will reflect any changes.

Columns 3-5 are not linked and can be used for anything you require.

Order is now linked to a new Order field on the Character sheets.

Column headings are editable by the GM.

Attacks have been added to Characters and NPCs and are linked to the respective sheets. These attacks may be rolled directly off the Combat Tracker by the GM.

NPC Sheets

morecore-npc-sheets

The following fields have been added –

Health – linked to the Combat Tracker. This might be Hit Points, HP, Vigor or any other similar term in your RPG system.
    Defence – linked to the Combat Tracker. This might be AC, Armour, or any other similar term in your RPG system.
    Attacks – linked to the Combat Tracker. This accepts the standard string in format [A] Attack Dice, [D] Damage Dice - see the examples in the image above
    Special – freeform text to add relevant information
    Character Sheets

morecore-charsheet

A new MoreCore Tab has been added with the following new fields –

Attacks – linked to the Combat Tracker. This accepts the standard string in format [A] Attack Dice, [D] Damage Dice – see the examples in the image above
    Health – linked to the Combat Tracker. This might be Hit Points, HP, Vigor or any other similar term in your RPG system.
    Defence – linked to the Combat Tracker. This might be AC, Armour, or any other similar term in your RPG system.
    Order- linked to the Combat Tracker. This might be Init, Initiative, or any other similar term in your RPG system.
    Primary Attributes – yet to be implemented
    Download the extension below.

Blog Entries
    Nice job guys! Thanks for the work you put in.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    This looks good... my only suggestion would be to have those fields 'addable' rather than always there... assuming that different rulesets might require a varying number of special fields for the tracker... with an upper limit based on the space available.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    This looks good... my only suggestion would be to have those fields 'addable' rather than always there... assuming that different rulesets might require a varying number of special fields for the tracker... with an upper limit based on the space available.
    Hey Blackfoot I havent worked out how to do a wcolumn yet so I have added instead an option in Options to select between 0-4 additional columns.
    You will need to restart the session to refresh the Combat Tracker view after making the changes. Im not sure its possible to do it in real time at this stage.
    Ive updated the link at the top of the page wi

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    Cool. Sounds like a good solution.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Small tweak - thinking of making the First Column lettering Green (HP/Health), the Second Red (Wounds) and leaving the others Black.
    Most RPGs have some health/hitpoint mechanics and that would leave 2 generic columns for other things.

Blog Entries
    Some new features/options uploaded today.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Some new features/options uploaded today.
    Very nice work.

I hope you've kept copies of the original files you modified so that updating this for future releases of CoreRPG will be a bit easier. 3.0.11 is on the horizon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is very nice. But I do have a small request. Is it possible to get the text field in black? That would make me a happy man.

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    Viresanimi it sure is but as Name and Order are in White I have opted to use White across the whole top line.
    If you want to edit the extension you can unzip and edit the following file:
    /ct/template_ct.xml
    and change the following template from:
    Code:
    	<template name="stringw">
    		<stringfield>
    			<font>smallheadertext</font>
    			<lineoffset default="on" mergerule="replace">2</lineoffset>
    			<color>FFFFFF</color>
    		</stringfield>
    	</template>
    to
    Code:
    	<template name="stringw">
    		<stringfield>
    			<font>smallheadertext</font>
    			<lineoffset default="on" mergerule="replace">2</lineoffset>
    			<color>000000</color>
    		</stringfield>
    	</template>
    Im thinking of adding an option on the Options view to allow you to change the colour of a column Between Black, Green and Red. It might be beneficial to have Wounds in Red for example. When I do that I will add an Option to choose Black or White for the Column headers.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    Last edited by damned; March 10th, 2015 at 12:39.

Thread Information