STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [LAUNCHER] Rulesets and extensions sort by name.

JPG
    What was it sorting on before (& does this have anything to do with that anomaly I pointed out a week ago)?

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

It was sorting on whatever the underlying code was doing with map structures. It was typically alphabetical, but not always.

Cheers,
    JPG

It was sorting on whatever the underlying code was doing with map structures. It was typically alphabetical, but not always.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Cool
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

re: parsing -

It looks like it is now adding nonlethal for zombies and constructs. Thx! That helps a lot!

I still see possible issues with respect to creature types like elementals and oozes or other things that are immune to critical that are not showing IMMUNE: precision. Fantasy Grounds supports precision damage for rogues, etc., which is probably not blocked by IMMUNE:critical.

And, in the realm of a full treatment, with respect to other typed damage and effects, it would be nice if they could be supported - like immunity to bleed damage, immunity to fatigue, etc. There are spells or other things that apply these effects to creatures and it would be easier if GMs didn't have to remember that that fatigued condition that a player applied to a monster should be treated as immune instead of being auto-calculated by FG as a penalty.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; March 26th, 2015 at 01:33.

There as a quick hotfix announced in the release thread for v3.0.11. It is only related to some publisher code we added, and does not affect any rulesets.

Cheers,
    JPG

Updates

• Cleaned up some typos and copyrights.
    • [LAUNCHER] Added community suggested loading tips.
    • [DEV] Modules can be used in an uncompressed format by placing module files in their own sub-directory under modules data directory. Module folders have priority over MOD files.
    • [DEV] Added announcement tag and attributes (text, font, icon) to ruleset and extension definition files. Any announcement text will be output to chat window on initial load. See CoreRPG for example.

JPG
    Any chance we can get this documented somewhere other than in this update thread for the announcement tag? It should be in the extensions section of the Ruleset Modification Guide and wherever you document ruleset structure (which I also cannot find ATM).

Ruleset structure is not documented. You can find a brief explanation of ruleset folders here.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Ruleset structure is not documented. You can find a brief explanation of ruleset folders here.
    You can find all the release notes here (this is also linked from the FG start screen)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can find all the release notes here (this is also linked from the FG start screen)
    I know. That's how I finally tracked down where the announcement element was mentioned (although still not truly documented).

Thread Information