5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

DCC RPG Character Sheet Templates

Greetings Gamers,

I am working on some character sheet templates for DCC RPG using the CoreRPG ruleset. I am trying to avoid any scrolling on the character sheet, so I have limited the first page mostly to actual dice rolls, or things like AC, HP, and speed that are combat-relevant. Ideally, class, level, and XP would go on the first page, but I have tucked it away in the Notes tab. (Edit: I tried to avoid scrolling, but I ultimately chose to include more information.)

This one is for the Cleric. In my version, you can click the red dragon button for the entries on the 'Abilities' tab and get a description from the rulebook, but I did not want to violate any copyrights, so I have removed this information from the shared sheets.

I will export and post these when complete in case anyone is interested.

Leo

Attachment 9171
    Last edited by leozelig; February 23rd, 2015 at 06:23.

Blog Entries
    (Edit: These have been moved to the appropriate thread.)

Here are the character sheet templates for each human class. I have made a conscious effort to avoid posting copyrighted material, so let me know if I need to remove anything else. Clicking the red box for abilities shows no text for these files. For my personal use, I have entered descriptions for each.

• In the case of spellcasters, I chose to lump spells into the Abilities tab. If you click the red dragon symbol, it will open up a blank spell list.
    • Damage dice need to be dropped in based on what weapon you are using. Players could certainly create a separate line for each weapon.
    • Thieving skills are listed individually on the first tab, which breaks my "no scrolling" rule, but I thought it was easier that way.
    • I removed the d20s from ability scores and saves after posting my screenshot above. Probably could have left it for saves, but I wanted the ability modifiers separate.

Enjoy...
    Last edited by leozelig; February 23rd, 2015 at 06:26.

Blog Entries
    And demi-humans...

(Edit: These have been moved to the appropriate thread.)
    Last edited by leozelig; February 23rd, 2015 at 06:26.

Blog Entries
    good stuff leozelig!

Nice one. I've added a link to the Share CoreRPG character sheets thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Sheets
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Alright, I will post them over there. I am entering the pregens for my FG Con game, so I might make some changes based on that. The first tab is pretty crowded, but I probably need to add a couple things.

Blog Entries
    Dont worry about your Character Sheet getting long. Its all useful stuff and a small amount of scrolling wont kill anyone.
    You might suggest to your players that they can drag their common rolls onto their hotbar - things like Attack, Initiative etc.
    You might also setup some Modifiers so that they can add Strength bonuses etc. and it adds to the roll descriptions.

Blog Entries
    I created a weapons section with all modifiers included for each weapon attack/damage. It's easier (but less descriptive) than trying to click each modifier for ability score, level, etc. But you are right, scrolling isn't a big deal - better to have all the information on the sheet.

I moved these to the character sheets thread posted by Trenloe above...

Blog Entries
    Dont forget to post your image over there too.

Thread Information