DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Blog Entries
    I believe those numbers only count FG purchased via Steam, so the vast majority of us here wouldn't be captured in those numbers. Still, nice to see growth.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It is tracking FG launched from the Steam client, and that might even rely on the Steam overlay being enabled too (I'm not 100% sure of that) which we recommend you disable. So, yeah, interesting, but ...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's going to be interesting to watch this during FG-Con.

I'm contacting the person running that and see if they know whether it's tracked from launch of overlay.

Does FG on the Steam platform connect to players on different platforms?
    There are many choices on Steam, which DLCs are recommended?

The version on steam will connect to all the other versions. You only need the DLC(s) for the game(s) you run. Players get the ruleset from the GM. Most people only run a few different RPGs, so those are the ones you would want.

If you are a GM you also might be interested in some additional tokens or maps.

What RPGs are you interested in running?

Edit: To be complete, if you are not planning on running a game, just playing in one - you don't need any DLCs.

Right on, nice system. I'll just join a game for now.

Blog Entries
    That's a cool find.

And the numbers have started jumping

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    And the numbers have started jumping
    It say's it's gone down ever so slightly in the last 30 days.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information