FG Spreadshirt Swag

How's This For An Idea

Hi Guys & Girls,

How's this for an idea: on the FG Launch Screen, along with the other links in the "Getting Started" section, SW puts a link directly to the Extensions' Wiki Page? I know there's a link to the Main Wiki Page already and (of course) a link to the Extension's Page from there, but it might be another "value add" to let new users (and even some old users) know about the Extension's Page directly from the Launch Screen.

Just my $0.02 worth of an idea

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

extensions and modules

However, the more links you put there, the less room there is for Release Notes. Of course, there's already very little of the release notes showing, perhaps Release Notes should also just be a single link to the Release Notes page?

While this is a good idea, I'm not sure how strongly I feel about it. I would say add it to the requested features page. It probably doesn't rank very high against some of the other things on that list.

Extensions and modules are available on the page that the "Supported Game Systems" link takes you to. I think that you need only as small set of links on the landing page so that release notes etc. can be seen. Perhaps change "Supported Game Systems" to "Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Extensions and modules are available on the page that the "Supported Game Systems" link takes you to. I think that you need only as small set of links on the landing page so that release notes etc. can be seen. Perhaps change "Supported Game Systems" to "Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?
    That might be the way to do it.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    "Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?
    Supported Game Systems/Modules/Extensions
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information