Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Whether or not I can make it earlier depends on if I get this job I interview for on the fifth, and what days I will have off. I know already I HAVE to work weekends and holidays, but not sure the days off.

Well good luck with the job interview, please let us know when you know more about when and what you want to run.

unfortunately it is to early for me I don't get off work till 11 Est but I can bow out if that time works for everyone else
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

I could do a Wed game, round 8 (That's 5pm for those of us on the west coast). An earlier start time would be okay with me, though any earlier than 4 might be a conflict with work.

I'd have to cast my vote for D&D 3.5, though. I've done very little pathfinder (Two sessions of about two, two and a half, hours each.), and both sessions were pretty lackluster at best (in hindsight,this was probably the DM giving a half-assed effort.). Plus, all of my character ideas are for 3.5, so unless the DM's willing to let me import them, I'm kinda sunk.

Though that does raise the question: In 3.5, what books aren't allowed, and in Pathfinder can we import classes from 3.5?

Oh, and l1wolf? If the DM gives me access to the right 3.5 books (or allows the import, either or), I can deluge you with gestalt ideas.

I have many many ideas, but I really like doing the Geomancer in 3.5. I actually prefer the skill system from Pathfinder the most, though having classes that are worth going to 20th level with is also nice. I will have no issues coming up with something to fill any role needed. As for the time of game, I can try and work with anything, we will just have to wait for the DM to let us know what our options are.

I don't really have any restrictions on books, but try to keep it as simple as possible. I believe I have them all in some form or another.

I wish you all luck in this game should be a fun one
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

Mmm'kay. If no objections, the classes I'll be playing will be a Ranger/Dragon Shaman that prestiges (That's now a word.) into Stalwart Defender/Chameleon (Those classes are found in Mercenaries (actually a 3rd edition book. Let me know if that's not okay) and Races of Destiny, respectively). I do have other classes planned for this character, but that's not going to be for a while unless we start in Epic levels.

Any idea when the game might start?

Right now we are waiting for the DM to help us find a definitive time. Also I have recently been given other plans every other Wed night, so an every other Wed game might work, or a Tuesday night game.

Thread Information