FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extension or ruleset ?

Hi,

I would like to play to "The Dark Eye 1.0" & "Fighting Fantasy : The RPG" with my friends, so i've some questions about the CoreRPG ruleset.

1) Can you confirm me i can use it to play any others rpg than, for example, D&D 3.5 ?
    2) Should i create an extension by myself with XML or can i create/edit all in FG ?
    3) Is there a CoreRPG ruleset translated in French ? If it's not the case, what files should i translate in the pack file ?
    4) Are "L'oeil noir 1.0" and "Défis fantastiques : le jeu de rôle" rulesets done by someone ?
    Ready
    _

Blog Entries
    Wow, you're taking me back here. L'Oeuil Noir is the first rpg I ever played.

Yes you can do this game with CoreRpg. Check out this thread to find out how you can make a character sheet for it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...th-zero-coding
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks a lot

EDIT:
    Is there a possibility to check that a dice (D20) is less or equal than an attribute value + modifiers ?
    Last edited by DjPoke; February 10th, 2015 at 06:18.
    Ready
    _

Blog Entries
    There is an AFF ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ing_Fantasy_2E

I dont think Core can be used to generate Success / Fail messages without additional coding...

Thanks a lot damned.
    Ready
    _

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    And it is very good! I played in a long campaign with it recently.

Thread Information