5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKapsalis View Post
    Hey I have just purchased the FG, I have followed the steps to open the 8102 port from my router and enabled it through my firewall. When testing connection to host game i always get failure. Upnp is also enabled on my router. Yesterday I connected to a friends game as player succesfully (I don t know if that says anything). I am confused on what to do next. I ve also disabled firewall once and tried test but that was also a failure.
    Any ideas?
    Hello JohnKapsalis,

This normally means that the port forward is not set properly, although there could be a few other things. Email [email protected] and send the following information and screenshots. We should be able to assist you or at least confirm that you've done those steps properly. You only need to do that when hosting games as a DM and where players connect to your network remotely.

1. Make and model # of your router
    2. Screenshot of the Connection Test screen in FG with your Internal and External IP address shown
    3. Whether you are on a Mac or Windows
    4. Screenshot of your router's port forward configuration that you've added

Hi, i am waiting a reply from my internet provider. If it is not solved this way i ll follow these steps. Thanks.

Thread Information