DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    I'll have to try the 100d20 hehehe.
    It'll only roll 30 dice, that's the maximum the 3D dice model support I'm afraid. It still looks impressive though.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It'll only roll 30 dice, that's the maximum the 3D dice model support I'm afraid. It still looks impressive though.
    Thanks. One of the players saw this for the first time and we started the game late (8pm). However we got 4 fights in between 8pm and 12am. He could not believe the tiime saved from not having to draw everything out and the encounters all prepped and ready on the spot. An awesome investment.

Here is what a guy at PaizoCon was using - he offered to run the game I was GMing (PFS 6-19 Test of Tar Kuata) on the setup - it worked very well. The lines on the grid for the final combat were a little bit hard to see (dark lines against a dark-ish background), but all worked well. The setup relied on people standing up - but that's the way he designed it, having a raised "table" with space underneath for books etc..

Last edited by Trenloe; May 22nd, 2015 at 20:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Impressive! Projected onto a whiteboard so that you can add notes, etc?

That's a nice wide-screen laptop you have there, too!

Blog Entries
    GiMP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    GiMP!
    Ah did he escape or did someone leave the door unlocked?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

BTW this thread with those pictures crash my phone.

But nice setup

That's a great set up.
    Have fun at Paizocon
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Personally, I think putting a plexi sheet over a wide screen monitor under the table is a better options. You don't have to worry about the "thrown" of the projector getting in the way and I think the resolution is better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    Personally, I think putting a plexi sheet over a wide screen monitor under the table is a better options. You don't have to worry about the "thrown" of the projector getting in the way and I think the resolution is better.
    In the last couple of years the large monitor / TV has become cheap enough and light enough that it would definitely be a better choice imo - for everything except spills

Thread Information