DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Modifiers just not working right?

I apologize if it is not in House of Healing, but since version 3.0.9, we've noticed that anytime you create modifiers that is supposed to involve penalties with a stat involvement, it will not take into considering the stat. Example:

Charisma is 16 (+3)
    ATK: -2 [-CHA]

This should result in the chat reporting:
    [EFFECT] ATK: -5

The result is actually:
    [EFFECT] ATK: -2

The only time it will take into considering the stat is if you remove the + or -. But obviously, that becomes you want to add it, and thus, you get:
    [EFFECT] ATK: 1

Which is not the correct effect. This seems to happen on all conditions where the modifier should happen. All positive effects though still work as long as you do not include a plus next to it (aka ATK: 2 [+CHA] will still result in ATK: 2 instead of ATK: 5). If you try using a double click directly from the description of the power, the result is the same as if you created the effect. This happens on any stat that is used, not just Charisma (this was just the example I was using).

I guess I must have dreamed reporting it before so when seeing there was an update, I was happy, but no fix for it anywhere in patch notes or test.
    Last edited by zapoqx; January 22nd, 2015 at 00:24. Reason: Forgot to add one other additional note

Thread Information