STAR TREK 2d20

scenario recommendation?

I am playing Rise of the Runelords on fg at the moment (the players are going to end burnt offerings this week). Its great fun and fg is really a great support for the game.
    In case one of the players does not show up I am searching for scenarios, that are
    a) short (playtime max 3 hours)
    b) have pregens (not a must)
    c) include one or more nice battlemaps (for the just-talk type of game I use my phone and not fg ;-)
    d) are not fantasy
    I have looked in some savage worlds-scenarios and settings. There is everything I am looking for, but they don't use battlemaps in most cases.
    Perhaps somebody has an idea?

Greetings
    Hastur

We Be Goblins!

It's fantasy, but it's soooo worth it.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I've used Goblin-based adventures for quite some time as filler games. The players quite enjoy the change. For the most part I randomly choose one of the Living Forgotten Realms scenarios to provide the basis for the game. They are set up and the encounters are very well defined. Converting them to another system is simply converting the NPCs to the new game system and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    I have looked in some savage worlds-scenarios and settings. There is everything I am looking for, but they don't use battlemaps in most cases.
    Perhaps somebody has an idea?
    You could add battlemaps to the Savage Worlds scenario yourself?

It might be worth posting this question in the Savage Worlds forum to get some feedback about SW scenarios specifically.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Many thanks for your answers. The goblin-scenarios are definitely good fillers. Great hint. I am going to prepare them.
    And yes, I am going to the SW-forum and ask my question there.
    Greetings
    Hastur

You are welcome to any of my scenarios from here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules. They all have maps and monsters built in.
    You would need to purchase the pdf to get the adventure text though
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information