FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

FG T-shirts and other accessories now available

We partnered with Spreadshirt to provide t-shirts, hoodies and other items sporting the FG logo. The costs are a little pricey due to the full-color printing required for our logo and the custom print job in small batches. Anywhere from $1 - $5 of each item ordered will go back to SmiteWorks.

The shirts we used during Gen Con last year were actually printed by CustomInk and I have yet to see any of the Spreadshirt printing jobs in person. They are well-known, however, and I'm sure that all these folks probably use the same, or very similar, printing techniques.

Are you an artist and think you have a cool design that would fit in the store and with Fantasy Grounds? If so, shoot me a note to [email protected] with your thoughts or a sample. It seems to be pretty easy to add new items.

I have the very first Smitework button from their first GenCon if you want that design.

Blog Entries
    Sure. I may have it buried in one of the folders, but if you have it handy in digital format, that would be cool.

I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

I went to spreadshirt.com and searched for fantasy grounds, but nothing came up. Am I totally off base here?

Blog Entries
    We set up a shop, so it is https://smiteworks.spreadshirt.com. I'm not sure why they don't also put them out on the main spreadshirt store, but I guess it may be because they want to keep each company's shop insulated. Most general public folks wouldn't want to buy a shirt from company X, Y or Z.

I would totally buy an X, Y or Z shirt!.

I got a mug for now. I think I'll get a hoodie a bit later to wear during saturday's game. Yes, I do that sort of thing.

Blog Entries
    Cool. I saw that. Thanks.

Awwww man! No 4x hoodies ....../sigh

but none the less awesome gear!

Thread Information