FG Spreadshirt Swag

Idea For A Feature Update!!

I was thinking about a way to edit the color of the text in the chatbox like being able to change the dice color. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Djmaxx; January 6th, 2015 at 05:58.
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

I would personally vote against this. FG text is already somewhat hard to read, if one add pink and lime as colors it's going to be a nightmare.

I would never vote against 'options', especially if its a local decision. I am assuming you mean this is a local side setting. This is not really a feature changes, this could be an extension as the ability is already there in the code, so you best bet is to find a FG extension maker who thinks the idea is cool.

Check out the people who have made extension in Core and engage them in a PM.

Or add it to the FG wish list: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    I would personally vote against this. FG text is already somewhat hard to read, if one add pink and lime as colors it's going to be a nightmare.
    LOL. Good god, I couldn't imagine having anything other than black on white - but pink and lime? That's too much.

In all seriousness, however, I personally would make it an extension. And a potential problem it the chat box color: if the chat box it white, having white letters might impede reading. You can't know in advance what "screen" color the chat and table top colors are. There are a lot of extensions out there that add a theme. But put it in the suggestion box, by all means.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information