DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Send me a PM and I'll do it.

JPG

Fixed up the front page to reflect the right download.

Very nice ruleset.
    Last edited by chillybilly; May 17th, 2015 at 17:44.

I noticed you edit the post, so I am guessing you found the option. To tell you the truth I cannot remember if I put it in or not <smile>

I hope this was OK but I copied the ruleset set, opened the copy and then just removed two quotation marks from a line in the file that returns the dice rolls depending on who rolled.

I REALLY love this ruleset. It's an impressive accomplishment. My players will freak out, though, if they can't see my rolls for the NPCs.

That fine it a free ruleset, what I will do however I will add an option in the preference file for GM displayed rolls on or off.

As for your players freaking out, they will freak out more when you will be unable to fudge the wound roll if that how you wish to play it. This is a very very deadly ruleset, one npc good wound roll will kill them. If this is too harsh for your players you can implement a fate point system, that makes you reroll your wound rolls.

I myself love the harshness and it normally pay your character in a death or a debilitating wound if they screw up in a firefight.

Example from the last FG Con one shot, one of the players move behind a tree which was out in the open to get a better shot. He got his better shot and was pinned behind the tree, he tried to make a dash to a wall, however one of the enemy took him down with a gut wound, he was out of the rest the fight, so was another player trying to stop the bleeding. Luckily one guy was able to hold off the enemy and eventually took the rest out.

I am glad you like the ruleset, I am hoping and your players get a great amount of fun out of it. Any question some suggestions feel free to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    That fine it a free ruleset, what I will do however I will add an option in the preference file for GM displayed rolls on or off.

As for your players freaking out, they will freak out more when you will be unable to fudge the wound roll if that how you wish to play it. This is a very very deadly ruleset, one npc good wound roll will kill them. If this is too harsh for your players you can implement a fate point system, that makes you reroll your wound rolls.

I myself love the harshness and it normally pay your character in a death or a debilitating wound if they screw up in a firefight.

Example from the last FG Con one shot, one of the players move behind a tree which was out in the open to get a better shot. He got his better shot and was pinned behind the tree, he tried to make a dash to a wall, however one of the enemy took him down with a gut wound, he was out of the rest the fight, so was another player trying to stop the bleeding. Luckily one guy was able to hold off the enemy and eventually took the rest out.

I am glad you like the ruleset, I am hoping and your players get a great amount of fun out of it. Any question some suggestions feel free to let me know.
    With some of the crueler game systems, I usually give my PCs drama points or something to help mitigate fierce damage. It's just that my PCs are used to being able to see NPCs attack them. It's almost liberating to have attacks and damage out of my hands. I can entirely "root" for the PCs and it's the "machine" that is killing them.

That is true, I almost feel sorry for my players, because things tend to be out of my hands once the enemy has been put down. Just remember to keep telling them that cover is there friend, and the only thing that tends to keep them alive. When no cover make yourself as small as possible. (unless in melee)

Hey guys,

Sorry for the not so often updates however I fixed the bugs in the Ruleset to work with 3.1.5. All good now. i will try to update this more regularly in the future.

Tested with 3.2.0 there seem to be no glaring bugs or broken pieces so looks ok, to use this version.

Thread Information