FG Spreadshirt Swag

Need Help! Automatic ammo counter for 3.5E

Ok so i figured out where to make the changes in the ruleset to do this and it works, but i dont want to redo it after every update.
    So i tried making an extension and its not working or its halfway working, one of the code changes works the other complains of "Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weaponfullattack.lua"]:11: attempt to index global 'icons' (a nil value)". I have read the extensions tutorial and just not really getting it, ill i need to do is override two lua script files in the ruleset with my modified versions. The scripts are manager_char and char_weaponfullattack, both located in campaign/scripts/ folder, could someone please tell me proper way to go about this. Thanks

Edit: changed it a bit better the scripts now are char_weaponattack and char_weaponfullattack, but still having same problem with extension. I have the folder structure set up same as ruleset, and have my modified versions of the scripts in the same folder location and in extension.xml i have the two scripts listed in the <base> section
    "<script file="campaign/scripts/char_weaponfullattack.lua" /> <script file="campaign/scripts/char_weaponattack.lua" />"
    But it doesnt work, so i must be missing something here. please someone just point me in the right direction.

Edit: OMG i got it haha after watching lua tutorials and xml tutorials to no avail i finally stummbled across a post on this forum that had the answer, I needed to change the version to 3.0 in my <root> of extension.
    Last edited by mr900rr; February 13th, 2016 at 04:54.

Thread Information