Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I might be interested. 10 PM would have to be a set cut-off point for me, though, because I have to get up at five in the morning on Mondays. Dibs on the barbarian, likely human.

I'm still interested. Curious if you've got other times through the week that you'd be able to run. If you have more options, there may be more people able to play. Either way, Sunday evenings work for me.

Hey wanted to see if you still have any spots not really looked at 5e that much mainly stick to 4e but want to see what its like will need to come up with some char concepts if I can join.

P.S from Northern Ireland but will have no issues with times since I am usually up watching the NFL

Hope you have room for one more. Have a planned start date? I'm EST(Williamsburg, VA USA) Willing to play whatever class is needed to round out the party but prefer fighter, cleric, rouge or combination of them. Just want to get my first FG game/campaign under my belt. Have Skype, running on Mac so i'm not sure if that is going to provide for any hurdles. Would be happy to test connect before hand to iron out any issues.

Any spot open, really want to play skype name is lordserpentus.

Still accepting players?

i'm getting the feeling this is gonna peter out to another dead "gauging interest" post...
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Hey I also live in Ontario are you still looking for players. I haven't played any DND for a long time and I've only played 3.5 and have never used FG but would be very interested in giving this a shot. I'm hoping to make some sort of ranger or wizard depending on what's needed however I can make another class if necessary it would be cool to play with someone in the same province so let me know

Thread Information