DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

New Hellfrost campaign started - questions after 1st session

Grrr. The forum ate my post because the session vanished.

I ran a session on Friday with new players, they really loved the homebrewn Hellfrost session (without Hellfrost rules set). MVP: Changing the hues on the desktop according to time of the day, being in dark forests, etc.

Inevitably questions cropped up:

1. The whispering didn't seem to work. I only got an error message (as the GM), when players whispered to me, I got the message from <unknown>. Known problem?
    2. One of the PCs has Beast Master with brown bear. How do I attach this ally to the char sheet?
    3. Supposedly the content of the chatbox is saved into a dump file. Where do I find this file, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Grrr. The forum ate my post because the session vanished.

I ran a session on Friday with new players, they really loved the homebrewn Hellfrost session (without Hellfrost rules set). MVP: Changing the hues on the desktop according to time of the day, being in dark forests, etc.

Inevitably questions cropped up:

1. The whispering didn't seem to work. I only got an error message (as the GM), when players whispered to me, I got the message from <unknown>. Known problem?
    2. One of the PCs has Beast Master with brown bear. How do I attach this ally to the char sheet?
    3. Supposedly the content of the chatbox is saved into a dump file. Where do I find this file, if at all?
    To start with, can you type /version in the campaign and copy-paste results here.

3) chat messages are written into chatlog.html file in your campaign's folder (ie. Fantasy Grounds Application Data folder -> campaigns -> your_campaign_name -> chatlog.html)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    2. Once the bear NPC is in the NPCs/Personalities list, drag and drop onto the character sheet in the ally box. Do not drag straight from a library entry.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    To start with, can you type /version in the campaign and copy-paste results here.
    SW Enhanced Character Sheets version 1.1 (Build 5)
    SW Enhanced Desktop version 1.0 (Build 2)
    SW Enhanced Desktop version 1.0 (Build 2)

Found the chatlog - thanks! Very helpful...

Thanks for the Allies tip - It took we a while to find the box in the Notes tab.

Thread Information