STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    OK, here is a modified Forgotten Realms calendar. You must load the extension first, then reset the calendar, open the module, and load the new calendar. This will display Shieldmeet every 4 years, and using the moon settings in the attached image, you should get a full moon around the first of every month as you desire.

I have not been able to see the 2nd day after midsummer in 1372DR after doing what was indicated.. is there is an update needed?

Quote Originally Posted by grisix View Post
    I have not been able to see the 2nd day after midsummer in 1372DR after doing what was indicated.. is there is an update needed?
    Nope, works fine. I did test viewing the calendar without the extension loaded (first step in the instructions) and it doesn't show up then. So, looks like you're not loading the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Nope, works fine. I did test viewing the calendar without the extension loaded (first step in the instructions) and it doesn't show up then. So, looks like you're not loading the extension.
    Yes it does work fine... My bad. I was loading the extension but I had a duh! moment, because I never looked for the second Harptos Calendar entry and was still selecting the first one over and over again... Thanks for the help!

This extension seems to have issues with v3.3.6 CoreRPG, any chances to see it patched up?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Give this a try (not completely happy with it, but it seems to work...)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Howdy Moon Tracker extension people.

Updated to official 3.3.6 this morning and I too noticed a fail on the calendar. Disabling the moon tracker ext would bring things back to normal.

Here is what i notice when enabling your extension and opening the calendar, which was fine prior to upgrade as I'd just been working on it, I get the following error:
    Code:
    Script Error: (string "utility/scripts/calendar_period_list.lua"):39: attempt to call field 'getStartDayOfMonth' (a nil value)
    Using the previous posts attachment has fixed the error .. but i thought i'd share, just in case it helps you clear up the "not completely happy with it" comment.

Blog Entries
    Ok ... scratch that ... i've noticed am not able to add calendar entries with the patched extension above. No error messages.

I'll work on it over the next few days as the original developer seems to have dropped support.

Just checked - the original developer (DMFirmy) has not had any activity on the forums for nearly 2 years.

I just heard from DMFirmy and he's given me permission to update his extension. When I have it ready, I'll create a new thread so I can update the initial post as I release updates in the future.

Thread Information