5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Palladium Rifts

Palladium Rifts

Has anybody used Fg for running any Palladium Rifts games.... If so how did it work out and which rulesets can be easily used for such.... If not what are the perceived problems and Issues involved with the effort to do so ??

Well, no answers in a year huh lol? That is disappointing. I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering if anyone was designing or had designed something for it.

Blog Entries
    nyet.
    you can use CoreRPG.
    I doubt very much that there is anywhere near enough demand for a Rifts ruleset - sorry.

Perhaps things will change with RIFTS coming to Savage Worlds in the near future? Hopefully this will introduce a bunch of new players to the campaign setting and fix what's wrong with the Palladium system.

Blog Entries
    There is a good Savage Worlds community here and there are RIFTS fans about so hopefully it will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthan View Post
    Perhaps things will change with RIFTS coming to Savage Worlds in the near future? Hopefully this will introduce a bunch of new players to the campaign setting and fix what's wrong with the Palladium system.
    Wha?!

How is this possible and when is this happening? Is there a conversion system proposed or will thy be re-releasing the Rifts setting with the Savage Worlds system?

I've always been a fan of the setting of Rifts, but hated the system...

Blog Entries
    Found this on Google: https://www.peginc.com/rifts-is-comi...savage-worlds/
    From what I heard they were delayed by artwork. Over on enworld it made it to the top of the most anticipated table-top rpg of the year list.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

From what I understand, they're going to Kickstart it, but details are sparse. No timeline other than after the 1st of the year: https://www.pegforum.com/viewtopic.p...=rifts#p440608

Thread Information