FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Mid-Week Castles & Crusades Campaign - Players New to FG Welcome

I tried to start this last spring but life kicked me in the dangly bits. Trying again. Players new to FG and/or C&C are welcome.

Link to (short) other thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...196#post192196

Link to campaign page; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1301

Please read the description and follow the instructions if you are interested in playing.

I have been running games since 1979. At first that was because I was the one who had all the books. After a while, I'd like to think it was because I became rather good at it. I'm easy to please as a DM... people show up, nobody swears like a sailor, everyone plays nicely in the sandbox and has fun. To amuse myself, I throw in a few hideous critical hits for players to agonize over, and the odd struggle against seemingly overwhelming odds. If I have to cackle in an evil DM like manner, I try to mute my microphone first.

Anyways, up for consideration.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Great Castle Keeper here guys would recommend getting on board if you like old school dnd

Blog Entries
    Update; 4 spots remain open.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 24th, 2014 at 19:50. Reason: OCD strikes again!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Update; 3 spots remain open.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Update; 2 spots remain open.

- John Diefenbaker

Come on. We need a sacrificial bard.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Update; 1 spot remains open.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Full House for the time being. Thanks all.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information