FG Spreadshirt Swag

Weapon Property list

I can find lots of info on all the modifiers for effects, but when i google, or search here for properties, the only example I can find that is concrete is touch for the properties field. Somebody mentioned flaming as a magic keyword, but is there a list of these?

From the wiki for 3.5: [damage type] = acid, cold, electricity, fire, sonic, force, negative, positive, adamantine, bludgeoning, cold iron, epic, magic, piercing, silver, slashing, chaotic, evil, good, lawful, nonlethal, spell

Found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

These are damage types. Example a sword gets slashing as a damage type. There is a separate field called properties

I don't think there is. I know that 'masterwork' automatically applies the +1 to-hit if it exists in the properties before added to the character sheet. I have also seen some damage types register if placed in the properties, such as 'silver' for a weapon that is made of silver and doesn't have that listed in the damage type entry. I assume the same is true for all the damage types like Blahness said.

I don't know of any tags other than masterwork that do something in FG though.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Here are the properties that have an effect when dropped into a character inventory:

* Double = In addition to creating primary main head entry, the ruleset will create a off-hand (OH) entry and a two-handed (2H) entry.
    * Masterwork = Add +1 to attack bonus (if no magic bonus)
    * Adamantine = Add +1 to attack bonus (if no magic bonus)

The only property that has an active effect during play is:

* Touch = Any attack with this weapon is considered a touch attack.

Regards,
    JPG

I don't know of any tags other than masterwork that do something in FG though.

Thread Information